Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

I like how he said we need WRs who can get open and he listens to players about what works for them!

Sounds like we are are finally going to use players to their strengths instead of trying to make them play in a system that doesn’t fit them.

That should be music to Burks and Chig ears

• Like 1

Regardless of what happened this offseason and in future offseasons, my whole opinion has been: We must do whatever is best for Will Levis. He is the single most important person in the building.

With this hire, I think we're doing that.

• Like 3

I also trust THIS head coach to decide if Levis is worth building around. This guy seems to have been around several high end QB's, so he will likely be the first to know if he ain't it. I hope he has the ability within the organization to voice his opinion if he feels that's the case, last thing I want to do is circle the. drain for 3-4 years with a QB that is meh at best.  

Feels like a new day in Titania...optimism feels good, haven't had that. for a while. Even 19-21 I always felt like we were on the fringe and no real threat to beat the big boys...but the truth was were could have with a little better execution...but I am a pessimist naturally. This feels different, mostly because we are trying to evolve and play an entertaining brand of football. The only thing I hate worse than losing, is losing playing absolutely unwatchable football!!!

31 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Regardless of what happened this offseason and in future offseasons, my whole opinion has been: We must do whatever is best for Will Levis. He is the single most important person in the building.

This a thousand percent.

I was president and founder of the Will Levis Haters Club, but he has shown enough that he might be the guy.  If he is, he needs to have time to throw the ball, and a competent group of receivers to throw it to.  If our D surrenders 50 points a game for that to happen, so be it.  Fix the OL, get a decent group of receivers.

Even if Levis ain't the answer, whatever 2025 QB we bring in will need those things anyway.

It's also why I think we should re-sign Henry.  Have him and Tyjae both around can take some pressure off of Levis if there are still growing pains with that OL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Wow. Just listening to it now. Brian got me really believing. What A GUY!

Humble. Open minded.

Lombardi coming. I. feel. it.

It feels like a human is speaking to me.

Pretty refreshing.

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/audio/the-otp-titans-new-head-coach-brian-callahan

more cally...i was surprised he was so frank in his answer to the question of why he wanted to call plays. immediately brought up not having to replace the playcaller and being able to grow with the QB, and talked about hoping to have a 10-year partnership with will levis. feel like we can maybe put the wild caleb williams rumors to bed lol. also when he was getting fired up at the end talking about the good vibes with ran, you could feel the motivator in him coming out.

it's weird to just....like a coaching hire lol. i feel like i've had to talk myself into pretty much every titans HC hire since fisher. even with vrabel, we ended up getting some good results but at the time the search was uninspiring and vrabel's background felt questionable. callahan's got me genuinely excited, which i suppose will make it all the more disappointing if he fails lol, but the vibes are good now.

• Like 3

Was reading the Browns are gonna do everything they can to keep Bill, so I assume he's not coming. Hopefully that means Munchak is OL coach if that holds true.

Don't really care about introductory press conferences, nearly every coach sounds good after those. Staff is the big thing.