On 2/6/2024 at 7:14 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Just watched that great video 

my 2 cents

i like his resume better than zieg or mayock or even reg

like the beginning then polian he’s experienced af 

not saying I like it but I understand the selection 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NickButera said:

Lol this is fairly entertaining. Telesco commentating on the movie Draft Day. 

Yeh, there’s a few little snippets in there that are really fascinating. Cheers!

6 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Wonder if Telesco can lure Mack back after the Chargers cut him. It'd make this off-season easier to swallow.

Crosby on one side and Mack and Koonce on the other would be elite. Even though Mack is on the downside of his career he’d probably still be a little costly though wouldn’t he? How much would he want do you think?

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Crosby on one side and Mack and Koonce on the other would be elite. Even though Mack is on the downside of his career he’d probably still be a little costly though wouldn’t he? How much would he want do you think?

I heard the chargers may attempt to trade Mack. Apparently they will have suitors since he is on a expiring contract 

29 minutes ago, Totty said:

Idk who or how, but QB1 incoming for the Raiders.  "Mark Davis grilled GM candidates about how to move from 13 to land potential franchise QB.". 

Can't FN wait!

Now that is interesting, though I’m not sold on any of the supposed top 3 QBs and maybe at 13 we can still get our potential franchise QB or I’m even warming up to taking a guy like Penix with a trade down or up from the second. 

10 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Now that is interesting, though I’m not sold on any of the supposed top 3 QBs and maybe at 13 we can still get our potential franchise QB or I’m even warming up to taking a guy like Penix with a trade down or up from the second. 

Drake or Daniels for me.  

16 hours ago, Totty said:

Idk who or how, but QB1 incoming for the Raiders.  "Mark Davis grilled GM candidates about how to move from 13 to land potential franchise QB.". 

Can't FN wait!

I wish he was asking those tough questions last year this time and went with his GM's preference over the dumb HC.

We could have traded up to #2 and taken Stroud.

On 2/9/2024 at 4:52 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just watched that great video 

my 2 cents

i like his resume better than zieg or mayock or even reg

like the beginning then polian he’s experienced af 

not saying I like it but I understand the selection 

What do you like most about his resume?

- 3 playoff appearances in 11 years

- 2 playoff wins in 11 years 

- Failing to build a contender around 2 different franchise QBs

- Only resigning one player drafted outside of the first two rounds to a 2nd contract in 11 years

- Missing on 3 head coaching hires 

I know there are a lot of great accomplishments, just wondering what stood out to you the most?

On 2/12/2024 at 7:27 AM, NYRaider said:

What do you like most about his resume?

- 3 playoff appearances in 11 years

- 2 playoff wins in 11 years 

- Failing to build a contender around 2 different franchise QBs

- Only resigning one player drafted outside of the first two rounds to a 2nd contract in 11 years

- Missing on 3 head coaching hires 

I know there are a lot of great accomplishments, just wondering what stood out to you the most?

He can at least find franchise QBs (1; Sherbert).

We needed a GM who knows how to trade up (all he's ever done).  So, I get why Mark Davis hired him.

7 minutes ago, Jerry said:

He can at least find franchise QBs (1; Sherbert).

We needed a GM who knows how to trade up (all he's ever done).  So, I get why Mark Davis hired him.

He fits into the Raider mold of finding zero value late in drafts and failing to build a winner