The Coaching Staff Thread

Totty

51 minutes ago, Totty said:

Now that we have a GM and HC it only makes sense (at least in my mind) to have a thread dedicated to staff news and hires.  Lock if unnecessary.  

Someone make a list of the current coaches and open positions on the staff 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

My current OC big board:

• Robinson (Homerun)
  • Pitcher
  • Kliff
  • Van Pelt
  • Sullivan
  • Getsy

Any of the top 4 and I would be happy, ideally we land #1 or #2 though. Sullivan I wouldn't be thrilled with, Getsy I would be extremely pissed off.

Can you explain (my ignorance is why) what makes Robinson a home run over the other in your top 4?  

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

My current OC big board:

• Robinson (Homerun)
  • Pitcher
  • Kliff
  • Van Pelt
  • Sullivan
  • Getsy

Any of the top 4 and I would be happy, ideally we land #1 or #2 though. Sullivan I wouldn't be thrilled with, Getsy I would be extremely pissed off.

Was just going to post about Robinson…

-any clue on how much of the offense was because of him or McVay?  

-am I getting my hopes up? Why choose us with our current QB situation vs some of the other options out there…

Jim Harbaugh OC 😃

All joking aside, Pierce alluded to his formula on offence in the press conference, run the ball, playaction and throwing deep down the field with speed, the Raider way. 

Who’s philosophy closely matches up with that?

8 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Jim Harbaugh OC 😃

All joking aside, Pierce alluded to his formula on offence in the press conference, run the ball, playaction and throwing deep down the field with speed, the Raider way. 

Whose philosophy closely matches up with that?

I can’t stomach another year of a statue QB trying to dink and dunk the ball up the field. This past year was absolutely painful to watch. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Not going to lie and say I knew who he was, but after looking up his body of work and seeing the words people use to describe him, looks like a great hire.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Jim Harbaugh OC 😃

Who’s philosophy closely matches up with that?

Potentially Zac Robinson? I don’t watch a ton of Rams, but they love pounding the rock with Kyren Williams and throw downfield to guys like Puka.

Edited by Justwinning
  • Like 3