2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, General Tso said:

He's good when he's healthy. He's missed 4 games per season the last 2 years. But he's really important in our trap game and also very athletic as a puller.

Thanks! So I hope he can stay healthy then.

CB market a little slow considering how needy teams are. Big money getting spent on OGs and even TE. I have no idea what the CB market will look like but I get the feeling Gilmore and Fuller are about to get PAID.

5 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

CB market a little slow considering how needy teams are. Big money getting spent on OGs and even TE. I have no idea what the CB market will look like but I get the feeling Gilmore and Fuller are about to get PAID.

I think Sneed has to be the first domino to fall.

I know the salary cap has gone up by quite a bit but those contracts are absolutely crazy. 
So many overpays for middling talent (of course not all signings but most of them).
Can't win the off-season in FA but you can definitely lose it! 

• Like 1

It’s obviously still incredibly early, and the FA market is many exactly flush, but I’m surprised there hasn’t been more noise at receiver. Pretty much just Davis.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Let Kirk Cousins walk

Sign the poor man's Kirk Cousins (Darnold)

Draft a QB with the potential to become Kirk Cousins (McCarthy)

After seeing the deal Cousins got I'm waiting for Matt Ryan to post a tweet of himself working out and tagging MIN.

• Forge unpinned this topic