Around The League

Jerry

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Becoming Raiders South with Carr, Allen, Gruden, and Ziegler

Moreau, Edwards, Bowden too depending on re-signings. 

It's weird with Zeigler. I could almost see Carr, Edwards, Bowden, Moreau with Gruden and Allen hoping to replicate the offense. There's at least some connections. 

Zeigler had nothing to do with any of them. How the hell he got a job at all is simply wild. 

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

It's weird with Zeigler. I could almost see Carr, Edwards, Bowden, Moreau with Gruden and Allen hoping to replicate the offense. There's at least some connections. 

Zeigler had nothing to do with any of them. How the hell he got a job at all is simply wild. 

He threw JMD under the bus claiming all the bad moves where his. 

9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

7 hours ago, Chali21 said:

He threw JMD under the bus claiming all the bad moves where his. 

Imagine Ziegler helps them piece together a trade up for a QB that replaces Carr

18 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

gotta think this is a place Renfrow is looking to go as well 

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

gotta think this is a place Renfrow is looking to go as well 

It's literally where he belongs.  Jon Gruden knows exactly how to unlock Renfrow's full potential.  Not many OCs can.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It's literally where he belongs.  Jon Gruden knows exactly how to unlock Renfrow's full potential.  Not many OCs can.

Remember when we all thought Renfrow was perfect for JMD lol 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Didn’t hunter go against gruden route style wishes and put up the 1k yard season 

49ers plan to speak to Bill Belichek about their DC position

-Remember earlier in the season when I said that Bill wouldn’t get a HC job and would be someone’s DC? Most thought it was insane…but we’re here now

14 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

49ers plan to speak to Bill Belichek about their DC position

-Remember earlier in the season when I said that Bill wouldn’t get a HC job and would be someone’s DC? Most thought it was insane…but we’re here now

Just because there's some rumor about the niners want to speak to him doesn't mean it will happen. Still a pipe dream. Who wouldn't want BB as a DC? Gotta try fi you're the niners. But he won't take it, won't even take an interview. 

It's already being talked about SHanahan reached out and spoke to him and he immediately said no.  Politely. 

• Like 2