Around The League

Jerry

Ravens played like the Raiders (pre AP). Way too many boneheaded mistakes, and of course the Refs will favor KC. Defensive game came down to which QB could play cleaner football and of course it was Mahomes. Two bad turnovers for Lamar and then of course the egregious fumble by Flowers. 

Regardless though, The Chiefs still own the AFC. In a down year for them, with no real standout weapons besides an aging Kelce, they get back to the SB.

Our only hope is SF imo. They are overall the most talented team in the league. I just dont know if Brock Purdy can play against that fantastic KC defense. 

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

I’ve been saying Ben Johnson is the #1 HC candidate this cycle by a landslide, including over Harbaugh, by a sizable margin. Johnson is the next offensive great like McVay, Shanny, etc. 

Lions shredded the 49ers defense so far. Great drafting the last couple years

Dan Campbell and Co have had a great 1st half 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Wow incredible what the Lions are doing here. To think everyone was criticising them for their draft last year as well. 

I called that. I said that they actually had the best draft of any team, but they got a draft grade of a D because the "consensus"said they weren't very good. that's the "consensus" for you.

• Like 1

Purdy has been balling this half. He’s such an elite play extender. The way he evades defenders, and dances around the pocket, and hits a dime… only Allen and Mahomes do it better. 

The Raiders need one of those elite play-extenders.