Around The League

Jerry

37 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Only time I’ll go for chiefs is against 9ers.I’m already hearing the trash talk in group chats from 9er fans “going win the Super Bowl in your house”

It's not even close for me. Division rival >>> rivals from being close proximity a city ago.

ABC, anything but Chiefs.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's not even close for me. Division rival >>> rivals from being close proximity a city ago.

I still live in the city ago Niner faithful bang bang all that crap quest for 6 I wanna hurl. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lamar is exactly who I said he was.  He plays behind a top 3 D and is almost always playing with a positive game script.  He falls behind in the playoffs against a top tier D like KC and he falters.  Like I have said there is zero chance he ever wins a SB as he is not a good QB when he has to play through adversity and make a comeback with his arm which was once again proven yesterday....

Lamar is the damn MVP lol zero chance of winning a SB but was one game away. 

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

I'm rooting for the 49ers because I would like to see Kyle Shanahan win one. I don't have any animosity against the 49ers or, to be honest, for any of the Raiders' division rivals. The Raiders haven't been good enough since they went to the Super Bowl for any division rivalries to matter. I like Mahomes and Kelce. They seem like chill dudes.

Where's the fun in it if you don't have any animosity towards our rivals? They hate us, as they should, and we rightly return the favor.

As to the bolded, I couldn't disagree more. Mahomes is an insufferable, whining primadonna, and Kelce is loud, arrogant and obnoxious.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Only time I’ll go for chiefs is against 9ers.I’m already hearing the trash talk in group chats from 9er fans “going win the Super Bowl in your house”

Only NorCal people will understand this 🤦🏽‍♂️Mf niner flooding my text messages etc wtf det just kick those mf fgs. That Aiyuk catch 🤦🏽‍♂️ Witaf

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Same for me, although I appreciate fans in the Bay might feel differently and I get it.

Chiefs > Broncos > Chargers > 49ers > Patriots > Steelers > Seahawks is probably the order of dislike for me. Anyone beyond that list doesn't matter enough as a rival to be included.

It's a big drop-off after the Chiefs and Broncos as well on my list. The Chargers have just been that annoying little brother that nobody takes seriously for the majority of my time watching the sport, so I don't properly hate them. That might change soon, though.

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

I still live in the city ago Niner faithful bang bang all that crap quest for 6 I wanna hurl. 

At least if kc wins I can say we beat the champs. I then can get on the niners cause they wouldn’t be able to hang in our division. Also give us more fuel for the kc rivalry. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dessie said:

Agreed, they conceded 24 unanswered points and Reynolds dropping the passes were the bigger reasons. 

Those drops killed drives, which keeps the ball away from the 9ers and takes points off the board for the Lions. 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Only NorCal people will understand this 🤦🏽‍♂️Mf niner flooding my text messages etc wtf det just kick those mf fgs. That Aiyuk catch 🤦🏽‍♂️ Witaf

Man, I’m from LA and can’t stand the 9ers. It’s 9ers, Cowboys then Chiefs for me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Same here. I’d rather have the 49ers win. ABC , anything but the Chiefs 

I hate the KC fans on this forum as well. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Man, I’m from LA and can’t stand the 9ers. It’s 9ers, Cowboys then Chiefs for me. 

I know what you mean lol. I’m from Santa Barbara but I’ve lived in San Jose, Long Beach and now Lake Forest. I hate 49ers fans . If it was any other outside of Chargers, Broncos, KC, Id cheer for against the in Super Bowl.

im so tired of KC. AFC let them off the hook