Around The League

Jerry

I was wrong. Baltimores on-line isn't underwhelming. They're putrid. Granted they have 3 new players and probably getting used to each other. But man my whole "ravens are this years Superbowl team" is about to get yeeted out the window with ferocity 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I was wrong. Baltimores on-line isn't underwhelming. They're putrid. Granted they have 3 new players and probably getting used to each other. But man my whole "ravens are this years Superbowl team" is about to get yeeted out the window with ferocity 

Yeah, they're getting worked hard. Btw, am I the only one noticing the fact that Baltimore has 4 lineup penalties, but kc has 0. Meanwhile the penalty machine has lined up pretty far back several times. Smh!🤬🤬

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Where the posters that said worthy sucks 

Worthy looks good but I close my eyes when I see him about to get hit.  I am not wishing for him to get hurt but I do not see how he stays healthy.

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Yeah, they're getting worked hard. Btw, am I the only one noticing the fact that Baltimore has 4 lineup penalties, but kc has 0. Meanwhile the penalty machine has lined up pretty far back several times. Smh!🤬🤬

Saw this too.Same ish as last season with the Chiefs not getting calls against them. 

• Like 1

Harbaugh cost his team the win. Bad use of timeouts and decisions.

Despite being down all 2H, runs through his Timeouts. Down 27-17, he goes for 4th down instead of the field goal. Makes the 4th down, but proceeds to burn 3 minutes off the clock to only kick the 3 anyway. Baltimore ran out of time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Harbaugh cost his team the win. Bad use of timeouts and decisions.

Despite being down all 2H, runs through his Timeouts. Down 27-17, he goes for 4th down instead of the field goal. Makes the 4th down, but proceeds to burn 3 minutes off the clock to only kick the 3 anyway. Baltimore ran out of time

Their playcalling, clock management, and overall discipline were shockingly bad by their standards. Totally unexpected for a John Harbaugh team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Their playcalling, clock management, and overall discipline were shockingly bad by their standards. Totally unexpected for a John Harbaugh team. 

KC was there to be beat. Ravens dont look tough. We could shock the world week 2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

The ravens too

I drafted Likely in the last round of my fantasy draft as my back up tight end.  That is what I call value!  He was obviously on my bench tonight but he's on my roster and will be a top WW claim!

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 4