Around The League

Jerry

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

If Canales, the guy who helped Baker and Geno reinvent themselves, can’t fix Bryce Young, you think Getsy can? Lmfaooooo!

I don't even really care for AOC, but we got him in the 4th and he's significantly better than Bryce Young. 

I wouldn't trade anything for him. I wouldn't evem waste a roster spot on him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Interesting seeing Mario Edwards Jr still around and playing in Houston. Looked pretty decent for them too at DT which is where we should have played him.

Yes good to see MEJ and Jihad Ward still in the league after all these years and being productive. (Ward had a INT yesterday against SF )

2 Reggie guys who were second round busts here but went on and found success elsewhere. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

If Canales, the guy who helped Baker and Geno reinvent themselves, can’t fix Bryce Young, you think Getsy can? Lmfaooooo!

going to take more than one offseason to fix that roster. ill never understand throwing rookie QBs to the wolves with bottom tier talent to work with. Mahomes wouldnt be Mahomes in that situation. 

10 minutes ago, Geezy said:

going to take more than one offseason to fix that roster. ill never understand throwing rookie QBs to the wolves with bottom tier talent to work with. Mahomes wouldnt be Mahomes in that situation. 

Their talent isn’t as bad as you think. They drafted a WR in the 1st Round who is super athletic. They signed Diontae Johnson, best WR in the NFL at getting open according to analytics. Also have Chuba Hubbard who was one of the most efficient RB’s in the NFL last season. Bryce made everyone worse. They should look like a different team with Dalton. 

13 minutes ago, Geezy said:

In general, I don't understand this. I love this from Tom Brady and really speaks to the current talent level at QBs:

• Like 1