Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

But we had 2 t.o.'s on first and goal at about 30 seconds. I'm not complaining I was just losing my ish at that point haha

but it'd be like using a timeout at the end of the first quarter.  Wouldn't do anything.  I only remember them talking about it cause I was in the same spot thinking wtf are they doing.

• Like 1

Just now, KFP7 said:

but it'd be like using a timeout at the end of the first quarter.  Wouldn't do anything.  I only remember them talking about it cause I was in the same spot thinking wtf are they doing.

I gotcha. I definitely didn't know that, I thought i was losing my mind lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, General Tso said:
6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Do you genuinely think someone other than Shanahan would have beaten KC? After everything we've seen KC do to the rest of the AFC?

A more aggressive coach, possibly.

We've seen aggressive playcalling up 24-0 on Mahomes. He hung up 51 in three quarters following.

That's just one example off the top of my head - I'm sure there are many more I can recall specific to KC taking aggressive playcalling and using it against others. 

• Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

Dude I’m 38. We have sucked almost my entire life. I would kill to just consistently lose in the playoffs lol

No. You’ll stock pile picks and wonder how much better they would be on other teams.. Yall could have kept any of the 2013 coaches. You’ll be the factory that keeps on giving.. everything will go back to balance once you hire Kyle Shannahan in 2025 as your new HC! Then the new era of peace and success may commence. 

• Like 1

Just now, El Ramster said:

No. You’ll stock pile picks and wonder how much better they would be on other teams.. Yall could have kept any of the 2013 coaches. You’ll be the factory that keeps on giving.. everything will go back to balance once you hire Kyle Shannahan in 2025 as your new HC! Then the new era of peace and success may commence. 

Nothing was possible with Snyder my dude. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol okay, I'm going to give Ruiz credit because he took it all in good spirits and he probably caught a *lot* of flack from toxic niners twitter. 

The funny thing with him is that he's given Purdy his props already. He's been leaning into the bit all season as a joke but 49ers twitter (at least the extreme ends) kept treating it dead serious.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

he and cooper kupp...one year wonder system wide receivers. 

We both know it! 

You are so much more patient than I am. I'd have banned him and edited all of his posts by now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

he and cooper kupp...one year wonder system wide receivers. 

We both know it! 

Deebo Samuel has 28 catches for 299 yards and has scored 3 touchdowns in 7 games in his last 7 games in his career.

At least Kupp balled out in the playoffs. My man stole money! He said hands up bang bang niner gang. 

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Dude I’ve heard two real life complaints about holding is this true? I thought it was decently clean 

There was a decent amount of procedural stuff this game, especially early. Usually refs swallow their whistles on that stuff in the SB but I didn't think it was unwarranted/biased/fishy. Honestly I thought the 49ers got more breaks from the officials this game but nothing crazy (though I want to see a replay of the first drive in overtime and a hold I didn't see, not that I would have said it swung the game either way).

• Like 1