Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

20 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

Over under for game changing penalties in the Chief's favor is 2.5?

Meh, I don't really like to think like that. 

There's always some degree of inconsistency in what is called and what isn't because refs are human. That's why I've never been up in arms about the Bosa non call in the first super bowl. It wasn't nearly as egregious as people made it out to be and I was never surprised that they let that one go (my bigger issue has always been the calling of OPI against Kittle in the first half) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Deebo had 3 TDs but CMC with 2 and 180 yds on 15 carries, tough to argue that. 

Probably comes down to the fan vote in that case.. so the edge is likely to CMC there 

For some reason they give 20% of the vote to fans, the rest is (I think) 9 voters.. nobody knows who they are though 👽

Edited by adamq

2 hours ago, Forge said:

McKinnon playing 

I hope we give him a retirement hit the first time he touches the ball.  I have no idea why he hates this team when we made him a top payed RB for zero production.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, burlow said:

I hope we give him a retirement hit the first time he touches the ball.  I have no idea why he hates this team when we made him a top payed RB for zero production.

Hes an ungrateful bastard. He did nothing except collect a check. 

I haven’t been nervous all week. Am now. Don’t think I think any differently, just nervous because who knows how it’s truly gonna go. But as someone else just mentioned, I don’t know that my nerves are going to have much effect on the team. 

32 minutes ago, burlow said:

always hard to say what goes on behind the scenes. The staff really seems to have a positive relationship with most of the players but maybe he feels like he was mistreated during the injury 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Poor Ronnie bell. But I agree with it. I think he’ll have an impact on this team in the future but for now, he makes an impact the wrong way with mistakes and I’d hate to flush the season down the toilet on a fumble or missed assignment or something. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We will have a big opportunity on a screen pass when the Chiefs blitz. McDuffie is a cheat code in the slot but Deebo is different and so is CMC. Watch out for that. 

Yeah, their corners terrify me.  Chris jones can be terrifying but their ability to defend the pass and wreak havoc. Not ideal.