27. Arizona Cardinals (from Houston): Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona

28. Buffalo Bills: Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State

29. Detroit Lions: Ennis Rakestraw, CB, Missouri

30. Baltimore Ravens: Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

31. Kansas City Chiefs: Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas

32. San Francisco 49ers: Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma

Edited by Football_Bachelor08
  • Like 1

My opinion would be if Penix can go #12, he's going #11. I don't hate the idea of drafting Verse, but the Vikings are in position to draft a rookie QB in this pretty strong class, I would hate for them to pass on one just because Cousins might be here another year or two.

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

My opinion would be if Penix can go #12, he's going #11. I don't hate the idea of drafting Verse, but the Vikings are in position to draft a rookie QB in this pretty strong class, I would hate for them to pass on one just because Cousins might be here another year or two.

For me it was a toss up between them and Denver. Since Cousins is still a Viking at the moment and Denver told Russ to go kick rocks at the end of the season, I picked Denver for Penix.

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

For me it was a toss up between them and Denver. Since Cousins is still a Viking at the moment and Denver told Russ to go kick rocks at the end of the season, I picked Denver for Penix.

I mean, Russ is more a Bronco than Cousins is a Viking at this point, but yes, there is a better chance the Vikings bring back Cousins than the Broncos bring back Russ. So I get that logic, don't love it, but I get it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Maybe they'll get McCarthy or Nix in the 2nd round

Don't you dare threaten me with those 2 garbage names ever again >.>   That is worst case scenario i wouldn't touch either of them in the 1st 3 rounds.  I would take Ridder over either of them and i don't want him either but thats what i think of those 2.    Now i can be persuaded with a Michael Penix via a trade down if he doesn't go as high as you have him listed here.

Here is mt top 10 tier list of how i would take the QB's in each situation in order

Tier 1
Take any of the top 3 QB's at 8  Daniels, Caleb, Maye in that order for me

Tier 2
Trade up for any of the top 3 QB's from 4 to 7 for a fair value

Tier 3
Sign Kirk Cousins via FA or Draft Michael Penix via a trade down for more picks + penix in round 1 or draft Penix in round 2 if he falls.

Tier 4
Sign Baker Mayfield in FA or trade for Justin Fields for a 3rd rounder or take Penix at 8

Tier 5
Trade for Justin Fields with a 2nd rounder or sign Russel Wilson

Tier 6
Trade into the top 3 picks and take one of the top 3 QB's and give up a small ransom like 2 1sts and a 2nd or 2

Tier 7
Start Ridder under a better coordinator and better weapons.

Tier 8
Draft  Nix in round 3 or McCarthy in round 4

Tier 9
Draft nix in round 2 or McCarth in round 3

Tier 10
Draft either Nix or McCarthy in round 1 - This is last resort and worst case scenario and i don't see any way i would get here with all the other possibilities lol.

Edited by FalconFan13

Don't like it at all for the Jaguars.  It seems pretty popular to dump a not very special DB like Kool Aid on them though.  Since drafting 1st round DBs has served them so well with studs like CJ Henderson of course.  I just don't see the point, unless they're a truly special, bluechip impact DB.

I'd much rather see them get help for the offense somewhere.  Interior OLine or especially just a big body top target possession type WR would be great.

If it's gotta be a Bama DB, Arnold would be easier to stomach, but as you have him gone already...I'd just stay away from the whole thing.

While I can't say that the guy is, in fact, a competent GM, the Chargers have a GM that, at least, came from a highly competent front office who didn't pass on BPA (particularly at an arguably position of need - let's face it, Trey Pipkins - like the GM that drafted... and extended him solely because he drafted him - is pretty proven trash.  I'm not sure what part of new GM from the Baltimore FO tree and Greg Roman as the new OC leads anyone to believe that taking a WR for the 2nd year in a row is a likelihood... but I want whatever they're on.  Boring as it may be for some folks, I think it's probably far more likely than not that if the Chargers stand pat, they probably draft Alt, move Rashawn Slater to RT, and try (but likely fail) to trade Pipkins before ultimately cutting him after June 6.

Edited by Dr LBC