Eagles give DE Haason Reddick permission to seek trade

RaidersAreOne

Not terribly surprised he'd want that given how they were using him late in the season.

They don't really save much of anything cap wise from doing this, though, so it won't happen unless the return is vey good.

13 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Not terribly surprised he'd want that given how they were using him late in the season.

They don't really save much of anything cap wise from doing this, though, so it won't happen unless the return is vey good.

Ya I mean the defensive coaching was atrocious but he was just not trying. He was consistently getting blocked by TEs with no help. He didn’t care and that’s on him. 

This is more about the fact that he wants big money and we aren’t going to pay him that. It makes sense. If someone offers a decent return and they are willing to give him a nice contract we will move him. If not he will sit out TC and be an Eagle most likely. 

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh.. they had a falling out, already?

Got nothing to do with Vic Fangio being DC, everything to do with wanting a last big pay day. 

Vic wouldn't be stupid enough to drop his best Pass rusher into coverage 24% of the time like the idiotic combo of Desai/Patricia. 

This is ALL about 💰 💰 

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Got nothing to do with Vic Fangio being DC, everything to do with wanting a last big pay day. 

Vic wouldn't be stupid enough to drop his best Pass rusher into coverage 24% of the time like the idiotic combo of Desai/Patricia. 

This is ALL about 💰 💰 

I wasn't even thinking about Vic or even thought about it until now

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wasn't even thinking about Vic or even thought about it until now

Who we're you referring too then? This would be year 3 of his 45M contract as a Eagle?

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh.. they had a falling out, already?

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i was referring to how he was only in his second season there

Gotcha. This is however the last year of his 3 yr deal. Not all that uncommon.  Especially with his peers all making 20-30M APY.

He wants a bump in pay, extension or last big pay day from someone else.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1