Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Looks like the tag police got Laojoe

Ā 

Ha. Aha. "Tag police"... because of tagging. I get it. That's some good stuff.

Also: I need someone to remind me to stop looking at the available players. I'm perfectly content with not drafting until I look at who's available and convince myself to trade future drafts to move up. It's not good.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Looks like the tag police got Laojoe

Ā 

People need to actually tag people after their pick. Either way Ravens made it back after Scala would have been up anyways so I got away without ******* it up at least.

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing what Shaheed has to offer in the sim after 2 seasons.Ā 

He was both a good WR and All Pro Returner last year and was solid in college as a returner as well.

11 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

People need to actually tag people after their pick. Either way Ravens made it back after Scala would have been up anyways so I got away without ******* it up at least.

The not tagging is certainly an on-going issue.

16 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I wasn't mad, just making sure it was known that the 10:15 PM pick cannot be skipped at 11:00 PM.

Ā 

That said, tagging the next person is more of a courtesy than a rule

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wasn't mad, just making sure it was known that the 10:15 PM pick cannot be skipped at 11:00 PM.

Ā 

That said, tagging the next person is more of a courtesy than a rule

It wasn't me skipping Ravens because of time. I tagged the wrong guy, think the round was over.

Edited by LAOJoe

5 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@Tk3... my S30 2nd for your 8.12, 9.12 and 9.14?

sorry, I'm going to have to decline. it's an interesting proposal, but I can't do 3 for 1 here

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

sorry, I'm going to have to decline. it's an interesting proposal, but I can't do 3 for 1 here

That's the thing about Tk3... he may not accept all of your proposals (for good reason), but he always gets back to you. A gentleman.

Any desire for those 9ths and some random 10th in one of the next three drafts? I don't think a rookie 2nd is worth two 9ths alone, but, say, a 10th coming back in that same S30 draft is something I could sign up for.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That's the thing about Tk3... he may not accept all of your proposals (for good reason), but he always gets back to you. A gentleman.

sometimes you just gotta wait for me to come in from the grass though

• Like 2

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)