Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Conference Championships Posted)

Sorry I didn't have time but these were LAST WEEK'S Power Rankings.

Week 6 Power Rankings:

1. Little Rock Uni Royals (4-1, LW:4) -
2. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (4-1, LW:1) -
3. Indianapolis Predators (4-1, LW:5) -
4. Phoenix Rubber Ducks (4-1, LW:7) -
5. Greenland Polar Bears (3-1-1, LW:2) -
6. Butte Bots (3-2, LW:9) -
7. Lancaster Fighting Amish (3-2, LW:13) -
8. Reykjavik Direwolves (3-2, LW:3) -
9. Anchorage Amphibians (2-2-1, LW:8) -
10. Egypt Starfalls (3-2, LW:11) -
11. Freiburg Venom (3-2, LW:12) -
12. Hanoi Viet Kongs (2-3, LW:10) -
13. Hamilton Hornets (2-3, LW:6) -
14. New Zealand Blobfish (2-3, LW:17) -
15. Burlington Sock Puppets (1-4, LW:20) -
16. Scranton Papermakers (2-3, LW:14) -
17. Wattsville Waste Walruses (1-4, LW:15) -
18. Cincinnati Buffleheads (1-4, LW:18) -
19. Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas (1-4, LW:16) -
20. Tokyo Samurai (1-4, LW:19) -

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

You have balls

Reveal hidden contents

Q4 0:03, 2nd & Goal on the REY 8: Devin Singletary rushes up the middle for a gain of 6 yards. Tackle made by Kerby Joseph.
End of game.

Pure awesomeness 

Hey @TheKillerNacho: might've found something that needs some attention.

Spoiler

Q4 1:53, 1st & 10 on the WAT 5: Dak Prescott holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked by Jordan Poyer for a loss of 8 yards. Safety.

Q4 1:32: Justin Tucker kicks an onside kick! Recovered by the Cincinnati Buffleheads.

Seems that the sim will try an onside kick instead of a safety punt if the safety occurs late in the game.

8 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GG rack! Wild one!

That was an interesting game. Some issues on defense still but it was nice to have someone other than Boswell score all of our points.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

That was an interesting game. Some issues on defense still but it was nice to have someone other than Boswell score all of our points.

So wild. Anytime you give up a pick 6 and a safety in the same game, you knw you're not rolling well.

But, dude... Jonathan Taylor was a monster.

36 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So wild. Anytime you give up a pick 6 and a safety in the same game, you knw you're not rolling well.

But, dude... Jonathan Taylor was a monster.

Welcome to the world of Dak

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Welcome to the world of Dak

Dak is perfect just the way he is. Even with those ridiculously low rolls, he was still highly effective. (Four uncharacteristic drops on the game didn't help his stats, yet it was still the 2nd best performance from a QB for Wattsville this season.)

You don't appreciate a true top 10 guy until you suffer through some fringe 20s. I didn't appreciate Rodgers until I traded him away.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hey @TheKillerNacho: might've found something that needs some attention.

Hide contents

Q4 1:53, 1st & 10 on the WAT 5: Dak Prescott holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked by Jordan Poyer for a loss of 8 yards. Safety.

Q4 1:32: Justin Tucker kicks an onside kick! Recovered by the Cincinnati Buffleheads.

Seems that the sim will try an onside kick instead of a safety punt if the safety occurs late in the game.

Yeah that's a known minor issue I don't care enough to fix - I never did add a routine for a "safety punt" so it just does a normal kickoff after a safety lol.

Consider it a NSFL-specific rule difference, I guess. Fwiw, I don't know if/when I'll ever implement the new NFL kickoff either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah that's a known minor issue I don't care enough to fix - I never did add a routine for a "safety punt" so it just does a normal kickoff after a safety lol.

Consider it a NSFL-specific rule, I guess.

Oooooh, fascinating. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Dak is perfect just the way he is. Even with those ridiculously low rolls, he was still highly effective. (Four uncharacteristic drops on the game didn't help his stats, yet it was still the 2nd best performance from a QB for Wattsville this season.)

You don't appreciate a true top 10 guy until you suffer through some fringe 20s. I didn't appreciate Rodgers until I traded him away.

he's crazy efficient, then he'll just turn the ball over in consecutive series.  Drives you up the wall.  Take this from my experience

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

he's crazy efficient, then he'll just turn the ball over in consecutive series.  Drives you up the wall.  Take this from my experience

Yeah, for sure. His S26 stats (even before his strong 2023) implied that turnovers would be a factor, but his high compl% and strong rating makes that a worthwhile risk. So tired of bad QBs doing nothing.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

You have balls

Hide contents

Q4 0:03, 2nd & Goal on the REY 8: Devin Singletary rushes up the middle for a gain of 6 yards. Tackle made by Kerby Joseph.
End of game.

Late game playcalling continues to be completely and totally broken

For once in goddamned ever it worked in my favor this time

• Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Conference Championships Posted)