Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

All these players being trade for future picks and not 2024 picks.

Texans are absolutely loaded but honestly not sure they really needed Diggs. Does not hurt but they were already good at WR. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

All these players being trade for future picks and not 2024 picks.

Texans are absolutely loaded but honestly not sure they really needed Diggs. Does not hurt but they were already good at WR. 

Diggs looked kind of bad for a good long while last year. I'll be curious to see if it was just that he wanted out (things were clearly not great - he cost more to trade than to keep on the roster for the Bills) or if age is catching up to him 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Diggs looked kind of bad for a good long while last year. I'll be curious to see if it was just that he wanted out (things were clearly not great - he cost more to trade than to keep on the roster for the Bills) or if age is catching up to him 

I mean he's probably going to be fine but like it's not a game changer move and the Texans have two very good WRs as it is. It was not a move that was necessary for them. 

• Like 1

Probably not that surprising. Seems like all the niners really did was give him a 2 year deal as opposed to the one year deal the tender from the Lions on. The niners offer was probably structured ostensibly like 2 years, 6-7 million and the Lions were basically at 1 year, 3 million.