The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

The guys I had jotted down were taken and I woke up and took my choice for 3rd round. Then I thought that was stupid so I editted it out and wrote in skip me. I went with the tackle the Raiders took before realizing he was taken and changed to With the 62nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select - edit jesus christ these guys are gone already keep skipping me-, then took the guard. Should have done a bigger board, but I've been sick for about a week and haven't put in enough work.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

The guys I had jotted down were taken and I woke up and took my choice for 3rd round. Then I thought that was stupid so I editted it out and wrote in skip me. I went with the tackle the Raiders took before realizing he was taken and changed to With the 62nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select - edit jesus christ these guys are gone already keep skipping me-, then took the guard. Should have done a bigger board, but I've been sick for about a week and haven't put in enough work.

Hope you feel better.  Trotter was good pick IMHO.  But looks like no harm, no foul

EASTERN TIME
  Team Genenal Manager Round Pick Overall Date Start Time End Time
OTC CAR @Outlaw 3 1 65 March 24 2:40 PM 3:20 PM

Next 5 up AZ @LuckyNumber11 3 2 66 March 24 3:20 PM 4:00 PM
  WAS @MKnight82 3 3 67 March 24 4:00 PM 4:40 PM
  NE @DTMW78 3 4 68 March 24 4:40 PM 5:20 PM
  SF @Forge 3 5 69 March 24 5:20 PM 6:00 PM
  NYG @rackcs 3 6 70 March 24 6:00 PM 6:40 PM
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Every mock I’ve done for the Cardinals, I struggle with that pick at 66. I like Khyree’s potential a lot better than most the players on the board right now, so that’s why I went there

Have you ever heard a trade down? lol.   Anyway, he is one of few guys I have eyed for day 3. Not sure if his stock status actually rises into day 2 in real life.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Oof, two of my top targets for 70 gone back-to-back. Here's hoping the third one makes it!

Pretty sure I'm going to take him

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, Haynes and Wilson were also guys I was considering. Very tough run.

If it makes you feel better, I think I've decided to go with a pick you definitely wouldn't have made. 

Don't think you're high on him