Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

Just now, jrry32 said:

Aaron Donald is Russell Wilson's kryptonite. 

He's everyone's kryptonite.  And LOL Wilson straight up just threw the football backwards.

Wilson said before the game that Aaron Donald is the toughest guy for him to play against in the entire league.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

We need to bury these scrubs 800 feet under..

With Bennet and Richardson playing as well..

and RW is on crack is that counted as a sack for Donald? 

I meant the whole winning the division and going to the post-season thing. Now we just need the Bills to get in too. Need the Ravens to take a couple of Ls to help the cause.

1 minute ago, Starless said:

I don't know how you can watch him play and not think that by this point. He was impressive on a great team and he's been more impressive on a team he took over when they were 1-10.

We have just seen quite a lot of young QB's look impressive in a few games, and the fall off when teams get more tape on them.

Its not a knock on him. I just think from experience we have to see more from him rather than crown him the next QB1 in San Francisco after a few games.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

He's everyone's kryptonite.  And LOL Wilson straight up just threw the football backwards.

Wilson said before the game that Aaron Donald is the toughest guy for him to play against in the entire league.

Well, aside from JJ Watt, he's the best Defender in the NFL. I mean, Watt and Donald are in a league of their own. He literally, single-handedly, forced a historic downfield passing attack in the Steelers the year they played to run 3 step drops all game. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Well, aside from JJ Watt, he's the best Defender in the NFL. I mean, Watt and Donald are in a league of their own. He literally, single-handedly, forced a historic downfield passing attack in the Steelers the year they played to run 3 step drops all game. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

Yes, I remember that game.  I believe that was the game where Barron injured Big Ben.  Donald's impact on games is unreal.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I've never seen Russell Wilson play like this before.  It's not even that he's bad, it's that he looks like a random joe from off the street who was forced to be a starting QB today.  It's just really weird.

He looks like the guy that Pete Prisco thinks he looks like.

Archived