Haha21 Mock Draft

Haha21

1st Round (25th Overall) – Graham Barton IOL Duke 6-5 313 lbs RAS TBD

AA19PH99.img

With the departure of JRJ, the Packers have a large hole at RG. Perhaps Sean Rhyan will lock the job down, regardless the IOL needs an influx of talent. Graham Barton played LT at Duke but is projected to go inside due to short arms. He moves well laterally and has a solid anchor. Positional versatility as he played at center his freshman year before moving to LT. Has the makings of a potentially elite IOL.

2nd Round (41st Overall f/NYJ) – Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M 6-2 230 lbs RAS 9.34

0195191-urlv-1280x720.jpg

Cooper is a physical linebacker who possesses great sideline-to-sideline speed. Models his game off Fred Warner which is what the Jeff Hafley defense wants (e.g., linebackers who can run). Becomes running mate with Quay.

2nd Round (57th Overall) –Max Melton DB Rutgers 5-11 187 lbs RAS 9.65

71551378007-fbc-11-rutgers.jpg?width=132

Max joins his brother Bo in Green Bay. Max is an explosive athlete that is proficient in both zone and man coverage. He isn’t shy in the running game and had good ball production at Rutgers. 

3rd Round (88th Overall) – Jaylen Wright RB Tennessee 5-10 210 lb RAS 9.82

Jaylen-Wright-%E2%80%94-Tennessee-Footba

Jaylen Wright is one of my favorite prospects in the draft. He has homerun speed and is very explosive. Is a capable pass catcher and comes into Green Bay as the lightning to Jacobs thunder.

3rd Round (91st Overall f/BUF) – Cole Bishop SAF Utah 6-2 205 lbs RAS 9.82

ZFLZBKGPDZCPLMP7BMDD7ZZMIU.jpg

Cole Bishop is another one of my favorites. Bishop is a very smart football player who possesses great instincts. He was utilized as a blitzer effectively at Utah and had good ball production. Tested better than expected at the combine, showcasing great speed and explosion.

4th Round (125th Overall) – Roger Rosengarten OT/OG 6-5 308 lbs RAS 9.59

roger-rosengarten-scouting-report.jpg

Rosengarten is very athletic offensive lineman that can play tackle or guard. He’s young, won’t turn 22 until June. Needs to add strength as loses anchor occasionally to power. Gute hoping to find some 4th round OL magic once again. 

5th Round (168th Overall comp) – Brennan Jackson DE WSU 6-4 264 lbs RAS 8.55

OIF.Fpja4gYiKZnP3HBN1GOhoA?rs=1&pid=ImgD

It feels like Preston Smith has been getting long in the tooth for a while now and Enagbare will miss a good portion of the season. Depth is needed on the line. 

6th Round (201st Overall) – Edefuan Ulofoshio LB UW 6-1 236 lbs RAS 9.55

GettyImages-1180713491-scaled.jpg

Undersized linebacker with great athleticism. Depth and special teamer. 

6th Round (219th Overall comp) – Jordan Jefferson DT LSU 6-3 313 lbs RAS incomplete

Jordan-Jefferson-rushes-Army-QB-scaled.j

Defensive line depth.

7th Round (245th Overall) – Jared Wiley TE TCU 6-6 249 lbs RAS 9.53

8afb312708eb787319ec4dc5354d9f8b

Athlete and depth after Deguara departure. 

7th Round (255th overall comp) – Bub Means WR Pittsburgh 6-1 212 lbs RAS 9.47

Means.jpg

Thoughts? 

Edited by Haha21
Forgot pictures
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like it.  Would still complain about Barton in the first, because guard.  We do need to draft Karl Beavis the Mizzou kicker.  He is fat.  He is from Mizzou.  And he has a huge leg.

Only if we get the long snapper from Canada named Dave Butthead. Then we could have Butthead snapping for Beavis' kicks. 

• Like 4

Just now, Old Guy said:

Only if we get the long snapper from Canada named Dave Butthead. Then we could have Butthead snapping for Beavis' kicks. 

How we didn't draft, or get Cheeseman as a throw-in for the Rodgers trade is beyond me. 

Just like that ASU WR named Badger should have gone to Wisconsin, or Storm Duck should have gone to Oregon.  The marketing is already done!

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

How we didn't draft, or get Cheeseman as a throw-in for the Rodgers trade is beyond me. 

Just like that ASU WR named Badger should have gone to Wisconsin, or Storm Duck should have gone to Oregon.  The marketing is already done!

Still one of my ATF was last year. A linebacker out of Arkansas named, Bumper Pool! His patents had to be sick bastards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like it.  Would still complain about Barton in the first, because guard.  We do need to draft Karl Beavis the Mizzou kicker.  He is fat.  He is from Mizzou.  And he has a huge leg.

Yet when he kicks it to the 1-yard line like his coach wants him to the resident nitwits will claim that he doesn't have a very strong leg. 

• Like 3

I really like the players and the positions.

But if it comes down to us taking Barton at pick #25, well, that means the draft fell really poorly for us.  

And then I'd hope for a trade back scenario to get Barton.

And that is my only nit pick, pretty much nailed everything else.

• Like 1

Really like it.  Covers some spots and provides depth.  Your 6th rounder LB Edefuan Ulofoshio started out like a bat out of hell early in his career, and then suffered some injuries that really set him back.   One of those "what could have been" deals.  I'm curious to see what happens with him.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I really like the players and the positions.

But if it comes down to us taking Barton at pick #25, well, that means the draft fell really poorly for us.  

And then I'd hope for a trade back scenario to get Barton.

And that is my only nit pick, pretty much nailed everything else.

Troy Fautanu would be my dream but I don't think he will make it to 25. Barton isn't the athlete that Fautanu is but he also has a lot of positional versatility. 

15 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Still one of my ATF was last year. A linebacker out of Arkansas named, Bumper Pool! His patents had to be sick bastards. 

With NIL Bumper Pool could have made a bunch of money from a billiards store.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

Troy Fautanu would be my dream but I don't think he will make it to 25. Barton isn't the athlete that Fautanu is but he also has a lot of positional versatility. 

He was my target for a long time.  Fautanu.  Kind of ideal.

Barton is at least realistic and a fall back option if someone doesn't fall to us.