Raiders sign RB Alexander Mattison

Is he better than Bolden or Abdullah?

If you take out last year I would be very excited. Still not a big risk. Doesn’t stop the team from bringing in other RBs

Could be a solid rebound candidate. Who knows could of been playing with injuries last year 

Edited by bucksavage1

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

So we go from Jacobs to Mattison 😬 alright RB2 I guess lol. Why did he suck last year?

Tommy Testicles said we'd use the running back by committee method.  Solid signing. Zeus will be RB1. Good depth for sure.  

Now, sign Tre White.  

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Is he better than Bolden or Abdullah?

If you take out last year I would be excited. Still not a big risk. Doesn’t stop the team from bringing in other RBs

As a RB I think he's better than both.  Though they bring more to the table on ST.

• Like 1

Jacobs turned into a pretty incredible blocking RB so we were missing that:

A terrific mix of Zamir White and Ameer Abduallah, he is a capable runner, a solid pass catcher, and a stout blocker.  While not the master of any of the three, he is solid in all three.

50 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

So we go from Jacobs to Mattison 😬 alright RB2 I guess lol. Why did he suck last year?

QB issues, teams knowing the Vikings had virtually no pass game, and him just not being a bellcow. 

If we needed 1k and 10 TDs from him, I'd be worried. We need like 400yds and a handful of TDs from him to take some heat off White. 

If he rebounds, we got a solid signing well be very pleased with. 

• Like 4

I like this signing. He’s a tough runner, good contact balance and compliments White well, we also have a nifty 3rd down back in Abdullah and though we have no star like Jacobs I think the three of them can get the job done. 

• Like 1