Raiders sign RB Alexander Mattison

RaidersAreOne

Zamir White, Ameer Abdullah, and Alexander Mattison after he looked cooked with the Vikings

I hope Josh Jacobs said he wanted to move on and Zeus works out because oof. I'd like the hispanic name RB with insane athleticism from if I remember right Louisville if I was guessing names it'd be Isaac Guerra or something like that.

24 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I'd like the hispanic name RB with insane athleticism from if I remember right Louisville if I was guessing names it'd be Isaac Guerra or something like that.

Isaac Guerendo, the combine warrior. Meh. I was always more impressed with his backfield mate Jawhar Jordan. 
Mattison as RB2/3 is okay but yeah they'd be better off with a draft pick RB 

• Like 1

He's built like a tank but so many times will get stopped on 3rd and short, or he'll make a few nice catches then drop an easy one with nobody within 10 yards of him.

Perhaps with low expectations he'll do better, but he's a 3.7 ypa runner with decent hands. You will be whelmed.

Of all the many RBs in the league, he certainly is one of them.

Which is i guess...something.  There are a lot who don't even rise to that threshold.  Jaguars had a couple of them in their RB2 and 3 roles last year.

On 3/18/2024 at 3:40 PM, Trojan said:

Zamir White, Ameer Abdullah, and Alexander Mattison after he looked cooked with the Vikings

I hope Josh Jacobs said he wanted to move on and Zeus works out because oof. I'd like the hispanic name RB with insane athleticism from if I remember right Louisville if I was guessing names it'd be Isaac Guerra or something like that.

Mujer: hemos Alejandro Hijo de Mattis a la casa

Edited by NudeTayne

3 hours ago, viking said:

Good dude not a good football player

Looked incredible meh last season with really poor burst and vision a lot of the time.

I hear he's a solid receiving back? Any truth to that? How is he as a blocker?

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hear he's a solid receiving back? Any truth to that? How is he as a blocker?

Solid in pass pro to be fair to Mattison. His pass protection is what kept Ty Chandler as RB2 all season last year.

I wouldn't say he's a good receiving back.