2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't even really like him. But I do desperately need one, and I lost pick 67. I have a WR ahead of him too, but this fits a better need for Washington if it hits. 

Well, for what it's worth, I like his potential to be a future No. 1.  I just wouldn't hope for huge contributions from him just yet.

I think Troy Franklin is similar, just with a vastly different physical profile.

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles looking to move down from either 50 or 53. Hit me up if you are trying to come up for someone

I have the ammo to get to 57 for the Chargers at the moment, not 53 but we might be able to get something to work. Let me see how board falls. 

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Well, for what it's worth, I like his potential to be a future No. 1.  I just wouldn't hope for huge contributions from him just yet.

I think Troy Franklin is similar, just with a vastly different physical profile.

Well I have a reliable QB friend for Maye in Terry. I still have hope in Dotson. Legette is there to grow with Maye together. Could work out! I would have preferred Troy lol. 

I tried moving down with a couple of you, and would have taken a WR later, but forced to do it, I didn't want to miss out. 

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

You don't like Arnold? 

I had Lions taken Penix and Ad Mitchell gone to Bills.   If you are happy with either one, we can swap teams with you.    Trading draftee won't work well in any mock draft to be honest.

nah i do, just wanted to stock pile picks / have it be mine 

pick in shortly, haven't looked at anything yet, gimmie a few 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dcat said:

OK...  why don't you two team up for Raiders the rest of the way?  Since Finn isn't around, go ahead and make the pick for Raiduhs please @beekay414

It's going to get to the point where no gives 2 craps what they pick.

Nah, don't need to split em with him. He'll get the pick in.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

not even a big morgan guy. didn't love the board there for the raiders 

Morgan is solid. Unsexy, but I think he's going to be a solid pro somewhere on the line 

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Morgan and Legette were my Saints targets, man this board sucks hard for them.

I actually like Ladd more than Legette, but not for what I think the Commanders need

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Well I have a reliable QB friend for Maye in Terry. I still have hope in Dotson. Legette is there to grow with Maye together. Could work out! I would have preferred Troy lol. 

I tried moving down with a couple of you, and would have taken a WR later, but forced to do it, I didn't want to miss out. 

And that's a good situation for him.  McLaurin can stay the go-to guy, and with Dotson contributing some, Legette won't have to be the guy, and can figure out his game at the next level while getting No. 2 and 3 CB matchups.

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I actually like Ladd more than Legette, but not for what I think the Commanders need

He's the one I expected to go over Legette.  I think he's one of the safest prospects in this class, but I don't think his upside is that high, and he's on the skinny side, so availability might be an issue.  I'm also just more a fan of Legette's game.

• Like 1