2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

Really wanted to land Frazier for the Jags here.  Upgrading Center is big for them, and Frazier is my Center 1 in this class, and with Barton and JPJ gone, the only remaining C in the class who I think is an instant upgrade to Fortner.  Should help stabilize their interior line.

Better depth in the class for their other needs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

lol... I have been thinking about trading up but both teams I run may interest in landing same prospect.

I'm about to run into that with the Jags and Titans if the board doesn't start to break differently.

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Anyone remember when you might have had a chance at Braden Fiske later than 55?

I think I’m on collaborative mock 4 for the Colts, and I have yet to even get near him at 56

What's with his helium? Isn't he older too?

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm about to run into that with the Jags and Titans if the board doesn't start to break differently.

I think mine is worse because of back to back picks. lol

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

no rule against homerism  

On 4/2/2024 at 1:03 PM, vike daddy said:

here's a handy site/chart that shows you the picks all other teams have, if anyone wants to use it:

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=min

type in the team you want and the chart refreshes.

As for matching teams to their picks... the value chart in the link only lasts so long due to our trades.  So far in this mock, 29 picks have been traded.  so that chart already has 29 incorrect teams placed.  You can also use the spreadsheet tab that sorts by team for better accuracy.  So long as I have updated it, that is.

• Like 1