Who Goes Number 2 Overall?

brownie man

Who Goes Number 2 Overall?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB goes number 2?

I keep going back and forth on this 

Maye had the better 2022 season. More raw throwing talent and is 3 years younger. 

Daniels had the best year of either in 2023, has dual threat ability, and I think would be a great fit in that offense with those downfield playmakers.  He’s probably more ready to play week 1. 

I’m going to go with my gut and say Daniels. It’s like 51/49, but I’ll say winning the heisman and having this great 2023 seals the spot. 

Maye will be a bust if he goes to washington. I think the Giants with daboll would be his most ideal team to reach his potential if he sits a year. The commanders really made a mistake when they hired Quinn to 2nd HC stint. Better for the commanders to not take the more raw QB and just draft the Heisman winner who's ready to perform at high level as a rookie.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2024 at 4:39 AM, Chargers said:

Maye will be a bust if he goes to washington. I think the Giants with daboll would be his most ideal team to reach his potential if he sits a year. The commanders really made a mistake when they hired Quinn to 2nd HC stint. Better for the commanders to not take the more raw QB and just draft the Heisman winner who's ready to perform at high level as a rookie.

Drake Maye is the perfect QB prospect for the Giants. I really hope it happens.

I've gone back and forth with who goes 2nd. I was sure it was Daniels for a while, then I second guessed myself and went to Maye (who it should be), but I think it is going to be Daniels ultimately. It should be Maye, but I don't think it will be. I just don't want to get my hopes up that there is a chance the Giants can still get Drake Maye and then get let down when he gets taken straight up at 2. All the talk and rumors recently point towards Daniels, and that would fit with the personnel and coaching additions Washington has made as well.