Eagles extend WR Devonta Smith, 3 years, $75M

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Especially Beings he is better then the top 4 on that list I have him Ranked 4th among those WRS. 

JJ / Chase / Lamb / Devonte / ST Brown / Waddle / Aiyuk / Higgins

I think he's still in the same tier as the first 4, but if you choose to put him at the top I won't flak you for that. But since we signed him first, the others are gonna get paid more. I'm not convinced Aiyuk is still playing in SF when he gets his money  though.

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

This Contract is on a CRAZY DISCOUNT IMO. Crazyyyyy. Prolly Saved 4-6 Million doing the contract now. 

If you're putting a guy like CeeDee on par with AJ, given cap inflation from 2 years ago. CeeDee likely gets $30.6M per year, but it's the Cowboys and they'll wait another year and have to pay even more.

Jefferson is probably looking at $33M if I had to guess.

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

If you're putting a guy like CeeDee on par with AJ, given cap inflation from 2 years ago. CeeDee likely gets $30.6M per year, but it's the Cowboys and they'll wait another year and have to pay even more.

Jefferson is probably looking at $33M if I had to guess.

Yea I have JJ in the 32-35 Million APY Range. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

They will get at least Dak, Lamb and Parsons done. 

Lamb for sure, would’ve said Parsons was obvious too but could trade him if they are rebuilding and the reports of the FO moving off him are true

Really don’t get the chicken they are playing on Dak.

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

They will get at least Dak, Lamb and Parsons done. 

I'm not so certain they get a deal done with Dak.  One of 2 things is likely to happen:

1.  They wait to get the extension done, Dak has another really good year, and the Cowboys end up having to overpay.

2.  Dallas takes a step back, misses the playoffs, Dallas moves on from both McCarthy and Dak.

It's about to get stupid for Dallas.  You're looking at:

Dak 60 mil aav

Parsons 40 mil aav

CeeDee 30+ mil aav

And they don't like to utilize void years and manipulate the cap like the Eagles do.

19 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I'm not so certain they get a deal done with Dak.  One of 2 things is likely to happen:

1.  They wait to get the extension done, Dak has another really good year, and the Cowboys end up having to overpay.

2.  Dallas takes a step back, misses the playoffs, Dallas moves on from both McCarthy and Dak.

It's about to get stupid for Dallas.  You're looking at:

Dak 60 mil aav

Parsons 40 mil aav

CeeDee 30+ mil aav

And they don't like to utilize void years and manipulate the cap like the Eagles do.

Yep.

They handled their contract situations so poorly. They should have extended Lamb a year ago, but his value sky rocketed this past year and now they are going to pay him top of the market value. They play this stupid game of chicken with Dak and are now in the bind of paying him the biggest contract in NFL history after he tests FA or rolling with Trey Lance(lol). If the Cowboys are smart they will at least extend Parsons this offseason to save a few million as I expect the EDGE market to blow up next year(TJ Watt, Myles Garrett).