Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Well, at least I got Stover right haha. I still have two guys who are out there on my predict the pick, so we'll see what happens. Also, we did try to trade up to get Newton quite a bit, but nobody bit on the offers. It's also interesting that our day 2 picks are all young. Every single one of them will be 21 years old at the start of the season. Here's what my guy said on some of our picks below. Also, can't remember if I posted this earlier, but apparently Rattler was one of the worst interviews. 

Lassiter: "High character makeup, biggest dog on the team and it's not even close. Not fast but makes up for it with instincts and toughness. Has the makeup of a #2 CB."

Bullock: "Best cover safety in years, ball skills are ridiculous, one of the best athletes in the draft. Just skinny and needs to tackle better."

• Like 3

Couple of things I have taken note of...
(1) since SF drafted Guerendo , I think we will be after Eli Mitchell from them on the cheap.... e.g. a pick swap 
What 
(2) as soon as WSH swiped Newton, I thought Payne or Allen may be available in a post June 1 trade. I'll bet Demeco has BDN all over that (take that, no Diddy).

Also, thanks for sharing @LORK88

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObotimusPrime said:

The Eagles stole Saquon from us and now they drafted Shipley. 

Clearly, they have a vendetta against us 😂

They also stole Deandre Swift from us last draft when they offered slightly more for them. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Wingo went one pick after us.  We traded the pick to the Lions.

We got pick 205 now and an extra 7th.

We obviously didn't like him.

Does anyone know about Hill. I see him listed in various sites as a CB, a safety, or a LB? So I can't even figure out his position let alone his ability

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

We obviously didn't like him.

Does anyone know about Hill. I see him listed in various sites as a CB, a safety, or a LB? So I can't even figure out his position let alone his ability

He used to play safety, but moved to LB.  He's fast.  He's more of a project though.  I'm willing to bet this was a DeMeco pick

• Like 1