2024: Around the NFL

Forge

On 10/1/2024 at 12:22 AM, WhyAmIHere said:

I was just thinking it would be awesome to have McDaniel back if they let him go. 

It won't happen. At an absolute minimum, he will be an OC somewhere else. Coming back to Kyle with his tail between his legs won't help him get another job where he can call plays. 

We had a good run with Mike. Id obviously welcome him with open arms. It's just not happening though. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, StevenK said:

That was quick! Kirk does it again 

Drake comes out and Kirk hits Hodge on the very next play for a TD. 

Stupid amount of Offense tonight on both sides! 

That was a fun game. I picked ATL in my office pool too, so doubly fun.

26 minutes ago, GW21 said:

That was a fun game. I picked ATL in my office pool too, so doubly fun.

Meh. I am cheering for the Bucs as long as their QB is Baker Mayfield. He was done so wrong in Cleveland and they are getting exactly what their ownership deserves. Not that this has any bearing on last night's game, but plenty on Baker's history and unearned criticism. 

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Meh. I am cheering for the Bucs as long as their QB is Baker Mayfield. He was done so wrong in Cleveland and they are getting exactly what their ownership deserves. Not that this has any bearing on last night's game, but plenty on Baker's history and unearned criticism. 

Yeah, I can see why you're pulling for Baker and I do agree that he was done dirty in Cleveland, which is why I'm kind of reveling in the fact that the Watson thing isn't working out. I am not an OU fan though, so I don't really care about Baker. A lot of my family are Vikings fans, so I have a soft spot for Kirk. He has been catching heat forever it seems like, so I kind of pull for him. Honestly though, the bigger reason I was pulling for Atlanta was that I picked them in my pool and I want to win. 

who are the smart fantasy football people in here?  Need to fill my last flex (I can boot tyreek hill out of the other spot if needed)  I have Etienne, Brian Robinson, Kittle and tank Dell.  Not big on Dell and dont trust Etienne.

The rough part is that I am working nights central time.  I am not waking up before 12:00 for the first slate of games, which makes me want to just start Kittle and hope that I am up early enough that if he is out I can just pull him and fill with one of the late spots.  Or I can just roll Etienne and be happy with my 5 points, or maybe he will pop off.

@J-ALL-DAYhelp me out homie

1 hour ago, burlow said:

who are the smart fantasy football people in here?  Need to fill my last flex (I can boot tyreek hill out of the other spot if needed)  I have Etienne, Brian Robinson, Kittle and tank Dell.  Not big on Dell and dont trust Etienne.

The rough part is that I am working nights central time.  I am not waking up before 12:00 for the first slate of games, which makes me want to just start Kittle and hope that I am up early enough that if he is out I can just pull him and fill with one of the late spots.  Or I can just roll Etienne and be happy with my 5 points, or maybe he will pop off.

@J-ALL-DAYhelp me out homie

Robinson is good to go according to Fowler so I would start him. 

Just now, WhyAmIHere said:

so much better than Guerendo.  would be so good in this offense with his hands. 

I put my stamp big time on Tracy this off-season. Top 5 back in the class for me. I don't know what NFL teams didn't like besides his age, but given this class was so damn old all around I'm not sure it was that big of a deal

• Like 2