The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

Just now, big_palooka said:

Such hyperbole. He's a weapon. Screw position, he's a playmaker when they get a QB who can get it to him.

This is what we said about Mayer last year. Very real chance Bowers isn’t that good as he’s not as athletic as people think he is. 

I know I’m going to be a few pages back..  but 2 athletic TEs who can block and catch… very sneaky weapons. 

not what I would’ve done… is he that much better than any D player in the draft?

but sticking to the board, we took best player available. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Adams, Meyers, Tucker, Mayer, Bowers, the RBs. 

Your QB is Gardner Minshew and you have a HC who talks about wanting to run the ball.  

It was a stupid ***** luxury pick for a team without someone who is going to be able to spread thr ball around enough to make any of 5 pass catchers have an impact. 

I agree.  We have holes at key positions like OT and CB year we draft a TE after spending a 2nd on one last year...  Not only do we take a TE but we have a below average Qb throwing to our talent.  

One of the main reasons Telesco's teams failed was because of a porous D.  We have a major need at CB and a porous Oline and we take a TE.  I hope Bowers is a HOFer...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz