The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

17 minutes ago, G said:

That is something very different that you can experience at the race track above San Diego. Don't ask because I won't tell but hint that Blacks Beach or HK bar in TJ will help your hunting. lol It's similar to a kind of necklace with oyster's prizes inside. lol 

What you know about Adelitas, HK, and Chicago club.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah, he's going to have ti deliver some pretty damn quick results to win me over in that case. 

That was his Achilles heel with the Chargers, and it showed. 

But for the Raiders specifically....you're talking about a team where most of our best players are round 3 or later guys who came in and started day/year one. 

1st rounders are sexy, but you aren't fielding an entire unit of 1st and 2nd rounders. Contracts and time are a real thing. That explains his Chargers rosters incredibly well- a couple of top tier 1st round studs, some big splash FA/trade acquisitions, and very shallow depth with a seemingly endless trough of developmental guys. That's how you field an overrated team everyone expects to take a step.....and then not. 

Oh well. He can prove all doubters wrong. 

Today will be interesting as you’re right, we have had some real hits late in the draft. Telesco had a terrible, undermanned, under resourced scouting dept at LA. That’s not the case with us - so does he use his resources better? Or is it a consistent problem with him as a GM that he brings with him?

• Like 2

Brownlee from Louisville is a good option corner. 

even though guard is not a need mahogany would be a steal as well that would ensure that our interior would be good for a long time

Then, of course, they're still rattler, trotter, and the corner from Missouri

• Like 1

Just want a corner soon. If we have pivoted to targeting needs - that's one to try and fill early today.

Wouldn't be totally opposed to Rattler - just on the very, very slim chance he turns out to be better than I expect. Would prefer to use these next 2 picks on CB, DT, WR or RB

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Would go Spencer Rattler in the 4th. Arm talent is A+ try to fix his erratic tendencies and see what happens 

I think with all of the weapons we have and the improvements on the office of line the question becomes how good do you need to be to be our starting quarterback next year. That’s my rationale behind going with like a Spencer Rattler at fourth

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I might like Michael Pratt more than Rattler. If Pratt played at Ohio State, I think he's a first rounder 

I don’t mind Pratt either but the reason why I prefer rattler is because of the level of competition and bigger games that he played in. he gives him a better chance of competing and challenging the quarterbacks we already have.

• Like 1