Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Hollywood Brown had the 2nd most routes over 20 MPH (only behind Tyreek).

Now they draft the fastest player in combine history.

Chiefs had a ton of drops last year.  They might really pop off this year…weird saying that about the two time.

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

lol. Fair counterpoint. But the WRs aren't so deep at this point and the Bills really needed a guy like Worthy and it's the last thing you want to give to the Chiefs. Still a very stupid trade IMO.

I don’t think there’s much difference between worthy and like 5 other receivers right now. (Impact wise. Not comparing specific skills like speed etc.)

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Would be one of the only successful guys at that size. I didn’t want the Bills to draft him anyways. Like the trade.

Could see the Buffalo using the 3rd to get back up to the second and double dipping on receivers. Who knows 

Exactly my thoughts. Players of Worthy's profile bust at an extraordinary rate. Worthy is betting on an exception, which I'm not a fan of. I'd much rather have gone Ladd. His profile of "high floor, low ceiling but actually super athletic" hits all of the time.