Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think anyone is. Pretty sure they were all picked 

It was a smaller list than previous years. Probably didn't want another Levis situation.

Although I guess they could've invited Penix and Nix anyways lol

59 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Darius Robinson is such a great interview. Think he's gonna be a coach when he retires.

That's a little different than Malik Nabors. He recently referred to himself in the third person, which is always disturbing. "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson used his on-screen persona to make fun of that for more than 25 years (off and on).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jokes on them, they drafted Bo Nix at #12. 😂

Some people aren't bright enough to learn from past mistakes.  You would think Sean Payton would have learned that taking shots at the Vikings doesn't get him anywhere.  Last time he tried that, he was mocking their SKOL chant  just a few seconds before they knocked him out of the playoffs with the Minneapolis Miracle!  xD

On 4/25/2024 at 9:08 PM, Mr.UFO said:

Holy crap! A lefty QB named Michael -- did they confuse him with Michael Vick?

I know I'm way, way late on this, but Penix and Vick have something else in common besides being lefty Falcon QBs. Both their names are one letter away from being... phallic.

2 hours ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

I know I'm way, way late on this, but Penix and Vick have something else in common besides being lefty Falcon QBs. Both their names are one letter away from being... phallic.

It's quite interesting how your brain works. 😄

• Like 1