Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

9 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I would do some pretty horrible things for the Giants to get Johnny Newton tonight

Going to have to pony up cause he isn't dropping that far lol.

I actually wonder how far he goes though. There are definitely some teams that need help at WR early in the second so he has a chance of slipping to like 40ish.

22 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah sorry but if another man tried to remove my hat like that we would not be so cordial lmfao.

Tepper is a loser.

That really is some corporate “assert dominance” energy. I wonder how much money Tepper has been tricked out of on Alpha Male training

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

Yeah an actual good Center is our biggest OL need since Linsley is gone. Bozeman buys us a year. But I think we need to draft a guy like Nourzad in Day 3 to get him ready to take over.

I've got 4-5 startable centers still on the board.  And by startable I mean can start as a rookie but should be starting by Y2.  I know it's not sexy, but it's why I wouldn't hate just an out-and-out commitment to making OL a strength sinking 37 into JPJ, because it gives you better short and long-term value at the pick than any receiving option available (outside of maybe Ladd McConkey) at the pick.

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

That foot injury has to have raised some big concerns

That and Adonai Mitchell's off the field.

It would still be really hard for me to imagine both of them getting past Tennessee, though.  Tennessee clearly wants receivers and has very little on the defensive line other than Jeffery Simmons.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

I've actually seen some draft media praise MN's draft so far. Am I the only one who thinks it's downright laughable? They seem to really think more highly of their roster than I did with these "all-in" moves. The Vikings fans looking for any way to cope in the comments is quite sad.

• Like 1