2024 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ØÑĖ ȚHRËÆĎ (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

I'm going to h-e-double hockey sticks for this, but can we at least acknowledge the irony and comedy of having the pick of a player named Kneeland announced by three vets in wheelchairs? You can't make this stuff up!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I'm going to h-e-double hockey sticks for this, but can we at least acknowledge the irony and comedy of having the pick of a player named Kneeland announced by three vets in wheelchairs? You can't make this stuff up!

Wow man hahaha

11 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Christian Haynes & Brandon Coleman are standing out to me right now with the way the board is going.

that kid from yale was brought in for a top-30 visit. could see him there at 75.

same with Theo Johnson from PSU. Don't want JT Sanders (i want the other UT TE next year)

S from wake should be a good player too

Just now, HuskieBear said:

that kid from yale was brought in for a top-30 visit. could see him there at 75.

same with Theo Johnson from PSU. Don't want JT Sanders (i want the other UT TE next year)

S from wake should be a good player too

Kiran Amegadjie...high upside but I don't see him having more upside than Braxton Jones...

Johnson or Wiley could make sense at TE

One of the EDGE players left on the board as back up to Walker

Bralen Trice and maybe Jonah Ellis at Edge seem like good targets for us still on the board Adissa Isaac also still there.

Jared Wiley at TE

Kiran Amedajie OT is another likely guy

Beaux Limmer I think might end up being the pick though..... Elite level athleticism at Center.

Tannor Bortollini also in contention there as well..... No idea where they rate Sedrik Van Pran.... The other two are way more athletic, but SVP was considered a top Center last year as well.

I don't think we'd touch either of them, but Troy Franklin-WR and Tre Benson-RB both still on the board.   I liked both, just not really for us at this point.    EDIT: I wonder if Trey Benson failed medicals..... he had pretty bad knee injuries previously..... but that kid has size and SPEEEED..... not the best vision, but a legitimate RB home run threat.

Edited by Epyon

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Renardo Green in the 2nd round? Yeah this is not a deep draft at all.

legitimately didn't even know who that one was.  This is the start of that part of the draft they been warning us about, where it's just gonna go off the rails with more and more random picks that everyone else thought where later rounders.