2024 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ØÑĖ ȚHRËÆĎ (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

• Ty21 changed the title to 2024 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ØÑĖ ȚHRËÆĎ (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)
1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

DO NOT SPOIL PICKS

Can we agree on what constitutes “spoiling” because last year people were getting mad because different TV streams and apps were slower than others

Like, if I see it on my TV, can I talk about? Scouts honor that we don’t claim that but pull from Twitter

15 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Can we agree on what constitutes “spoiling” because last year people were getting mad because different TV streams and apps were slower than others

Like, if I see it on my TV, can I talk about? Scouts honor that we don’t claim that but pull from Twitter

I am just going to wait till one of you guys mention it because for whatever reason Sky Sports always seem to be ahead of you guys.

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Really hope MIN gets stuck with their d*** in their hands by ending up with Nix

I feel like a lot would have to happen for them to get stuck with Nix, and that point they probably just stick with Darnold and take 2 FRPs

I could see it where they end up with Penix, which would be good this year, but likely a short shelf life

1 minute ago, Pool said:

I hope this isn't consider spoiling a pick but the Bears are taking Caleb Williams 1st overall. Source: Trust Me Bro

Kindly get the heck out, I will now have to report you to the authorities 

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

More or less this.  Don’t post stuff you see on Twitter.  Too many cable and streaming sources to account for.  People also have to practice caution and not look at this forum until their respective source announces it.  A little respect from both sides and everyone should be happy.

• Like 1