Day 2 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Isn't that what Ezekiel Elliott is there for?

I think Zeke was brought it to be a poor man's Jerome Bettis for short yardage and goal line work.   Something that Dallas sorely missed last year.  

On 4/26/2024 at 9:56 PM, jrry32 said:

We'll see how it shakes out, but I'll say that Ainias Smith and Tulu Griffin intrigue me. Both are outstanding returners and absolutely electric with the ball in their hands. Smith is stouter and stronger, while Griffin has effortless change of direction. Griffin's lackadaisical attitude in college is frustrating, but if you can get through to him, the tools are there for him to be a Diontae Johnson-like WR.

I didn't find tons of cutups of him. Wow you are this high on him huh? Seems like his size/inconsistency was why he went undrafted.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I didn't find tons of cutups of him. Wow you are this high on him huh? Seems like his size/inconsistency was why he went undrafted.

I'm that high on the tools. The player is an enigma. Jogged through routes way too often. Wasn't all that interested in trying when he thought the ball wasn't coming his way. Guys like that are always lottery tickets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm that high on the tools. The player is an enigma. Jogged through routes way too often. Wasn't all that interested in trying when he thought the ball wasn't coming his way. Guys like that are always lottery tickets.

A pretty decent UDFA signing then.