Day 2 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Hmm after 3 rounds i don't hate the Falcons draft as much as i thought i would.   Everyone had Rattler linked to us in round 3.   When all was said and done  it's a combo of Latu + Rattler  or  Penix + Trice. 

Penix i had as my #2 QB top 10 value     Rattler i had as my #7/8 QB in this draft him and pratt similar to me a healthy travis right ahead of him and a 4th round guy

Latu i had as my #1 edge in the class a top 10 value   Trice i had as my #5 edge in the class a early 2nd round value.

Of the combos i honestly think i prefer Penix + Trice thats better overall talent to me at the next level. 

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Hmm after 3 rounds i don't hate the Falcons draft as much as i thought i would.   Everyone had Rattler linked to us in round 3.   When all was said and done  it's a combo of Latu + Rattler  or  Penix + Trice. 

Penix i had as my #2 QB top 10 value     Rattler i had as my #7 QB in this draft and a 4th round guy

Latu i had as my #1 edge in the class a top 10 value   Trice i had as my #5 edge in the class a early 2nd round value.

Of the combos i honestly think i prefer Penix + Trice thats better overall talent to me at the next level. 

That's it, keep telling yourself they didn't totally f up the draft, stay positive