Day 2 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Whispers picking up the Bills will take Coleman. He was a top 30 visit for them. 

If it’s true I am a little surprised because I didn’t think he was great at separating (I could be totally wrong) and since half way through Allen’s rookie year, that’s what they’ve gone for at wideout 

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Whispers picking up the Bills will take Coleman. He was a top 30 visit for them. 

If it’s true I am a little surprised because I didn’t think he was great at separating (I could be totally wrong) and since half way through Allen’s rookie year, that’s what they’ve gone for at wideout 

Nah you are right in that regard. 

• Like 3

So who are people hoping to see their teams take? 

For GB I would love to get Dejean, Kool Aid, Rakestraw Jr or Johnny Newton. Would also be happy enough with one of the S or LB prospects especially if it included a trade back... but it's GB who who knows wtf will happen ha. 

2 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

For GB I would love to get Dejean, Kool Aid, Rakestraw Jr or Johnny Newton. Would also be happy enough with one of the S or LB prospects especially if it included a trade back... but it's GB who who knows wtf will happen ha. 

At CB I really like Melton, OT would be Paul. I’m also bracing for another weapon because Veach 😂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

I want Kiran Amegadjie for the Chiefs at 64. I'll trust whatever CB Veach takes for us. Would be ok with Sinnott, Paul, Suiamata or any receiver worth a Day 2 pick not named Keon Coleman honestly. 

Wouldn't like anyone in the front 7 really. Don't like the remaining edge rushers and I think we need a NT, not a lighter DT, and it's too early for Smith or Sweat imho.