NFL General - Steelers Forum

steelcurtain29

There’s a rumor that the Jags might not pick up the 5th year option on Fowler, and with his upcoming 4 game suspension they might even just let him walk. 

What would y’all say to a junk for junk Dupree for Fowler swap?

i think I would be all for it. Throw in a 6th from jax for him being suspended and I’m happy. Change of scenery for both guys. Both have natural gifts that can really help them. And I really think both get to schemes that better fit their skill sets. 

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

There’s a rumor that the Jags might not pick up the 5th year option on Fowler, and with his upcoming 4 game suspension they might even just let him walk. 

What would y’all say to a junk for junk Dupree for Fowler swap?

i think I would be all for it. Throw in a 6th from jax for him being suspended and I’m happy. Change of scenery for both guys. Both have natural gifts that can really help them. And I really think both get to schemes that better fit their skill sets. 

Not even a question in my mind honestly, I'd absolutely take Fowler.

Now will it ever happen? Almost 0 percent, but would be nice 

10 minutes ago, JPeezy55 said:

Think ESPN and NFL Network both did their live drafts tonight

I watched NFL Network's, Dave Dameshek takes Sony Michel at 28.....

Sadly I would not be 100% surprised  if that really happened.  I would be 100% sick.

I honestly don't know how Peter Schrager has a job. I think my two year old nephew has more football intelligence than that guy. So in his three round mock draft he has the Steelers selecting an OT in BOTH the second and third rounds. That's just some brilliant stuff right there. They could save a lot money and pay me a quarter of what he is making and I can be just as dumb as him.

1 hour ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I honestly don't know how Peter Schrager has a job. I think my two year old nephew has more football intelligence than that guy. So in his three round mock draft he has the Steelers selecting an OT in BOTH the second and third rounds. That's just some brilliant stuff right there. They could save a lot money and pay me a quarter of what he is making and I can be just as dumb as him.

Yeah that's a pretty dopey mock.  

14 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Very very classy move.

He deserves it.

Really hoping he retires.   I wont feel comfortable seeing him on the field again. 

Archived