53 Man Roster thread

Old Guy

5 hours ago, Leader said:

So much for the experiment that was Carlson. I wonder if they try to sign him to the PS.

We draft a mediocre kicker from Auburn who lasts one season before getting the axe and now I gotta watch Will Reichard absolutely crush it in MIN.  Le sigh. 

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Who is going to fill the void now that we can't complain about Newman or Carlson?  Backup QB's are gone, too.

Anyone have a player to nominate?

I'll nominate Dillon after he fails to get a first down on third and half a yard.

Rhyan seems a likely candidate, too.

Not to mention we need someone to fill our mullet quota. I bet Rhyan could turn that mane into a mean mullet so could serve a dual role as scapegoat, mullet king and oh yeah, starting RG. 

• Like 1

Who is going to fill the void now that we can't complain about Newman or Carlson?  Backup QB's are gone, too.

I'll nominate Dillon after he fails to get a first down on third and half a yard.

A little early roster isn't even settled yet.  By the 3rd game of the season I'm sure we'll all come up with somebody.  But hey I'll play.  Whatever kicker is left on the roster. 

It's going to be Myers.  I guarantee it.

• Like 2