2025 NFL Draft Thread

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Love how Ewers scrambles to keep plays alive and no to run. Really like the kid 

He looks poised and in control. Delivering balls and keep his eyes down field outside structure. The plus arm is just gravy at this stage. Hope he continues to ascend. 

• Like 3

On 9/1/2024 at 1:50 PM, big_palooka said:

I'm bias, but having watched all the major players at QB Carson Beck still QB1 and it's not close.

His decision making from the pocket, ability to layer throws over the middle are NFL caliber. He has the quickest release in college football when he needs it. Plays smart and on schedule with great play recognition. 

Everyone is going to continued to be wowed by the off structure stuff from Sanders, Ward, etc.  I like my QBs to win where it matters and Beck is that guy.

Ward looked good. He has that rare ability to sling it using only his upper body. His base gets sloppy to often. Ewers looked solid with some flare on that no look pass. Allar had some nice balls. Nico is a true freshman, but he's going to be stellar. 

I am loving every second of Nico so far. Only thing that scares me is his slight frame. This is his second year though. He played a little last year. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I am loving every second of Nico so far. Only thing that scares me is his slight frame. This is his second year though. He played a little last year. 

Nico throws so a beautiful ball with effortless motion. My friend helped coach his teams as a kid, crazy to see what he’s become. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Nico throws so a beautiful ball with effortless motion. My friend helped coach his teams as a kid, crazy to see what he’s become. 

Yeah it’s been a very long time since the Vols have had a QB with his potential. I’m really excited to see him keep growing. 

• Like 1

Jackson dart had another good day at the office. Doo doo for competition but starting off breaking the record in the SEC for 23 straight comps to start his day ain't too shabby. 25-27 over 300 with another rushing td. Keep it up young man!! 👍👍

34 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Jackson dart had another good day at the office. Doo doo for competition but starting off breaking the record in the SEC for 23 straight comps to start his day ain't too shabby. 25-27 over 300 with another rushing td. Keep it up young man!! 👍👍

Dart and Ewers are probably my favs right now. Can’t wait til Ole Miss starts playing the meat of their schedule. 

29 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Dart and Ewers are probably my favs right now. Can’t wait til Ole Miss starts playing the meat of their schedule. 

Same, doing it against the cupcakes is what he's supposed to do. I wanna see against better comp. That being said. 6 qtrs.....over 700yds with 6tds in the air and 2 on the ground is a damn fine start, but start only.....to be continued! 👍😉