2025 NFL Draft Thread

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

This thing is about to go off the rails brother. Defense is getting worse and there’s legitimately no way that we are gonna be able to fix the offense. 

We’re 7 point dogs against a 1-4 team

I mean I will take a top 3 finish. We have already lost 4-5 of our best players from trade/injury now.

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I mean I will take a top 3 finish. We have already lost 4-5 of our best players from trade/injury now.

Luke Getsy may be the ultimate NFL tank commander at this point. The Bears had the first pick during his first season with the team and parlayed that into Caleb Williams, DJ Moore, plus more. Now we look dead in the water with a chance to get a top 3 draft pick in Getsy's first season here. 

Was this honestly a 4D chess move from AP and Telesco?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If Brady is involved in selecting a QB. Shedeur has worked with Brady and Tom mentors Shedeur. This goes back to 2020

Well, only if Shedeur shows some growth mentally. Brady said Shedeur should spend more time in the film room, than with cars and other stuff.
So if that doesn't change, then this door is closed.

• Like 1

Ward is one of the QB's that worries me. Yes, he's having a phenomenal start to the year and has a ridiculous arm. Can't be denied. Huge boom potential for sure. But he has never ranked very high all these years until..... the dozen games before he gets drafted? QB's who shoot up from the bottom of the list to the top in their last year is a big red flag for me. Not being consistent is worrisome. 

Ewers, Sanders and Beck seem like they're still the top 3 IMO. Milroe and Ward are right there too. 

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Ward is one of the QB's that worries me. Yes, he's having a phenomenal start to the year and has a ridiculous arm. Can't be denied. Huge boom potential for sure. But he has never ranked very high all these years until..... the dozen games before he gets drafted? QB's who shoot up from the bottom of the list to the top in their last year is a big red flag for me. Not being consistent is worrisome. 

Ewers, Sanders and Beck seem like they're still the top 3 IMO. Milroe and Ward are right there too. 

No doubt you'd love a long resume of elite play, but wasn't Burrow a one-year wonder? Daniels as well?

I'm not all that worried if a guy breaks out late.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No doubt you'd love a long resume of elite play, but wasn't Burrow a one-year wonder? Daniels as well?

I'm not all that worried if a guy breaks out late.

True, I'm not saying they never work out. Just saying it's a big red flag for me. 

Edit: and the set of circumstances is similar to Daniels too. A Transfer who really broke out. 

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

True, I'm not saying they never work out. Just saying it's a big red flag for me. 

Edit: and the set of circumstances is similar to Daniels too. A Transfer who really broke out. 

Ward put up a few good seasons in college already before transferring to Miami. I mean hes gotten better obviously, but he was already an established name and didn’t just come out of nowhere. 

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

You can say the same thing about Kyler Murray, Joe Burrow, Jayden Daniels, and Cam Newton though. 

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

None of Ewers, Sanders, or Beck have really consistently played like a top prospect either though. They all had a chance to enter the draft last year and elected to go back to school. 

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

None of Ewers, Sanders, or Beck have really consistently played like a top prospect either though. They all had a chance to enter the draft last year and elected to go back to school. 

That's simply not true. There's a reason Beck went INTO this season as the consensus #1 overall pick. And it's not because he played like a mid rounder. Saying Ewers wasn't playing like a first round pick last year is silly too. 

• Like 1