FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

Daboyle, considering the way this game has gone so far, is it a reward or a penalty to survive this Tribal Council and officially make it to the jury portion?

Malf, first tribal council of the game. Is this just a display of luck, or is it dominance?

Touch - How does it feel to go from winning Big Brother to making it to the jury portion in Survivor? 

Adam - Do you regret not sending PMs when it got down to you and Scoundrel in order to hide your moves and maybe pull out ahead? 

Toucan - Feel safe here, or do you feel nervous?

Skywind - Do you know what is going on? 

Ted - What are French Fries called in France?

Finn - Also your first Tribal Council. Do you already know who is going home for the Ospreys? 

BCB - Why do you think nobody saw this twist coming when I telegraphed it at the last Tribal Council?

ET80 - 72?

Scoundrel - How does it feel to be one of the first two Individual Immunity Idol winners? Do you feel it puts a target on your back?

It is time to vote. Those who survive this double elimination are guaranteed a spot in the jury and the final nine of Survivor 4.

Vipers:
Adam
Scoundrel
Skywind
Ted
Toucan

Ospreys
Daboyle
Finn
BCB
Touch
Malf
ET80

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @theuntouchable
4. @adamq
5. @TOUCAN
6. @skywindO2
7. @TedLavie
8. @FinneasGage

9. @bcb1213

10. @ET80

11. @Scoundrel

6 minutes ago, MacReady said:

@Scoundrel wins Immunity!

For those who haven’t figured out the twist, with careful wordplay Jeff made it seem like the tribes had merged. They hadn’t. They just went to the same island.

Both tribes, the Ospreys and the Vipers, have one final Tribal Council until the tribes merge.

As winners of Individual Immunity, Scoundrel and Touch cannot be voted out.

This guy sucks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Scoundrel - How does it feel to be one of the first two Individual Immunity Idol winners? Do you feel it puts a target on your back?

Why would it paint a target in a game of luck?

8 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Adam - Do you regret not sending PMs when it got down to you and Scoundrel in order to hide your moves and maybe pull out ahead? 

Nah I was willing to risk it. I assume you used a RNG 1-50?

13 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Daboyle, considering the way this game has gone so far, is it a reward or a penalty to survive this Tribal Council and officially make it to the jury portion?

Malf, first tribal council of the game. Is this just a display of luck, or is it dominance?

Touch - How does it feel to go from winning Big Brother to making it to the jury portion in Survivor? 

Toucan - Feel safe here, or do you feel nervous?

Skywind - Do you know what is going on? 

Finn - Also your first Tribal Council. Do you already know who is going home for the Ospreys? 

BCB - Why do you think nobody saw this twist coming when I telegraphed it at the last Tribal Council?

ET80 - 72?

It is time to vote. Those who survive this double elimination are guaranteed a spot in the jury and the final nine of Survivor 4.

Vipers:
Adam
Scoundrel
Skywind
Ted
Toucan

Ospreys
Daboyle
Finn
BCB
Touch
Malf
ET80

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @theuntouchable
4. @adamq
5. @TOUCAN
6. @skywindO2
7. @TedLavie
8. @FinneasGage

9. @bcb1213

10. @ET80

11. @Scoundrel

It just feels nice to win and not have to worry about going home yet. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

Nah I was willing to risk it. I assume you used a RNG 1-50?

Nope. I kinda just made the numbers up based on how I thought most people would play the game.

I was pretty good, too. 27 was the last number I picked, so I guessed the right amount of turns for 11 players.

Production would like to thank @vike daddy for being the impartial observer to receive a random PM of numbers. If anyone doubts the turns were predetermined, they can pester him.

(please don’t pester him, I assure you they were sent to him and they were accurate and predetermined).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Production would like to thank @vike daddy for being the impartial observer to receive a random PM of numbers. If anyone doubts the turns were predetermined, they can pester him.

(please don’t pester him, I assure you they were sent to him and they were accurate and predetermined).

huh? whut? i didn't get no numberz, you stinkin' cheater!

you still owe me rent money too!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MacReady said:

Frites. 

So basically Fries. 

Nothing groundbreaking here. Are you out of ideas after 6 tribals already? 

• Like 1

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!