What’s one food…

I'd probably let them take their own choice of some sort of reasonable menu of choices each meal.  But then drench every single item in mustard.  Every single time.  Until they hate mustard as much as i do.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'd probably let them take their own choice of some sort of reasonable menu of choices each meal.  But then drench every single item in mustard.  Every single time.  Until they hate mustard as much as i do.

Mustard is great. In grad school, I would come home drunk, and being a poor student, I had very little in the way of snacks, so I would just open the fridge and squirt mustard directly in my mouth.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Mustard is great. In grad school, I would come home drunk, and being a poor student, I had very little in the way of snacks, so I would just open the fridge and squirt mustard directly in my mouth.

Tugboat gonna have an aneurysm 

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Mustard_Guy.jpg?1246504763

Dis you?

• Like 2

On 5/6/2024 at 11:31 AM, Slappy Mc said:

Fat free cottage cheese. Can't add anything to it, enjoy suckas. 

From there, sugar free gummie bears. Diarrhea after every meal. Castor oil to wash it down 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Daniel said:

Reminds me, as a kid I ate ketchup sandwiches. Bread, ketchup, bread. Sometimes a slice of cheese.

That's my answer

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adamq said:

Reminds me, as a kid I ate ketchup sandwiches. Bread, ketchup, bread. Sometimes a slice of cheese.

That's my answer

On this sort of note...harkening back to @Daniel rather disgusting revelation about coming home drunk and poor and just mainlining mustard straight...

This one isn't that far from my own college drunk improvised food.  Just always had some cheap white buns on hand.  And some marble cheddar.  Few slices on there, melt it in the microwaves for max urgency.  Eat it with a big glass of iced tea (the bad sugar mix kind).  Sleep.  But i understand now, that was truly Patrician of me.

Second time around doing more college was more like...always keep a loaf of sourdough or French bread around.  But melt some butter stir in some garlic power, oregano, maybe parsley or time or basil or thyme even whatevs, brush it on.  Throw whatever provolone or whatever slices i got on there.  Toss it in the oven to toast.  Sprinkle with that cheap grated parmesan from eternally at the back of my fridge partway through and then toast more.  Dine.

And it's not so much that i became wildly more bourgeois.  I just got better at cooking and improvising i think.

But also, Ketchup is gross.  But in a different way than Mustard.  Ketchup is okay on a hot dog, or to dip a fry that is kinda bull**** and way too thick and potato flavor, not seasoned well enough.  But i can't think of any other purpose for it that is acceptable.

So soaking every single food item in it would definitely be an alternative to the Mustard thing.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I know a lot of onion haters in the world, including myself. That would be what I would give an enemy if they are anything like me.

If your enemy is like you, have you considered being friends?

• Like 1