Chiefs WR Rashee Rice under investigation for hitting photographer

Typical chiefs WR behavior… Bunch of thugs and hooligans. You got one guy breaking his kids arm and another one breaking the law. The fall of the chiefs will need to be studied. 
The espn 30 for 30 riding with killers is going to be phenomenal.. 

• Like 1

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2024/05/07/kansas-city-chiefs-rashee-rice-is-suspected-in-downtown-dallas-assault-police-say/

“On social media, doubt has been cast on the narrative in the hours since the allegation first surfaced Tuesday. Two civilians with knowledge of the incident told The News a verbal altercation occurred at the club, but there was no physical contact.”

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2024/05/07/kansas-city-chiefs-rashee-rice-is-suspected-in-downtown-dallas-assault-police-say/

“On social media, doubt has been cast on the narrative in the hours since the allegation first surfaced Tuesday. Two civilians with knowledge of the incident told The News a verbal altercation occurred at the club, but there was no physical contact.”

"It's alright everyone, our WR who is out on bail for a hit and run only got into a verbal altercation at a club with a photographer, he might not have actually not punched the guy. I don't get why everyone is overreacting!"

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"It's alright everyone, our WR who is out on bail for a hit and run only got into a verbal altercation at a club with a photographer, he might not have actually not punched the guy. I don't get why everyone is overreacting!"

I mean, that is a major difference. If he assaulted somebody, that's an additional charge, a violation of his bond, and the Rice is probably stuck in jail until it goes to trial, which dramatically changes the football impact of the whole situation. If he just had an argument with a dude, it's not even really a story.

• Like 4

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I mean, that is a major difference. If he assaulted somebody, that's an additional charge, a violation of his bond, and the Rice is probably stuck in jail until it goes to trial, which dramatically changes the football impact of the whole situation. If he just had an argument with a dude, it's not even really a story.

The hit and run incident is pretty significant by itself. This incident, even if it didn't happen, doesn't do anything to negate that, which is my point. This guy is still a genuine POS and from the sounds of it a pretty stupid person.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The hit and run incident is pretty significant by itself. This incident, even if it didn't happen, doesn't do anything to negate that, which is my point. This guy is still a genuine POS and from the sounds of it a pretty stupid person.

Yeah, but this thread is about the new news, which now may not actually be news at all. Nothing wrong with what Chiefer shared. It's incredibly relevant to the topic of the thread either being a big deal or nothing at all. No one said it makes him a saint or washes away all charges, but it's a pretty big deal whether he did or did not commit assault on top of that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Something had to have happened for visible swelling, lol. 

Dude needs to be lowkey right now, this is the opposite, even if nothing comes from it. Someone reign this kid in, that offense is going to be full of tools next year, he’s gotta stay on the field and stop messing around.

28 minutes ago, Soko said:

Something had to have happened for visible swelling, lol. 

Dude needs to be lowkey right now, this is the opposite, even if nothing comes from it. Someone reign this kid in, that offense is going to be full of tools next year, he’s gotta stay on the field and stop messing around.

Yeah something clearly happened. Not even saying Rice did it, but sounds like the reporter got punched by someone.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

When did I say that? The link is from a Dallas news site lol. Personally I think Rice has been acting rather scummy lately, but I’m just providing an update I found on the situation. 

I don’t like jumping to conclusions until I get some facts. I try not to take things at face value over the internet, but you do you boo

• Like 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-rashee-rice-lured-alleged-victim-back-to-club-for-assault

Details of the complaint report there. Apparently he was lured back via DMs, was directed to the suspect, and then struck. Was observed with visible swelling. Whoever the suspect is, this should be a pretty easy one for LE. If it was Rice, I don’t see how there’d be any confusion.

1 minute ago, Soko said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-rashee-rice-lured-alleged-victim-back-to-club-for-assault

Details of the complaint report there. Apparently he was lured back via DMs, was directed to the suspect, and then struck. Was observed with visible swelling. Whoever the suspect is, this should be a pretty easy one for LE. If it was Rice, I don’t see how there’d be any confusion.

Came here to post this. Should be pretty much easy to solve if the Instagram stuff matches up. What a waste. 

I keep waiting for one those "TMZ security cam footage obtained" posts lol

Kareem Hunt got the boot after giving the boot to a girl and lying about it. The car crash already had him on thin ice with the team, this would probably push him through.