Washington 2024 NFL Schedule

Why do we keep getting ridiculously late bye weeks? This is the 3rd year in a row. And also the 3rd year in a row we end with Dallas. Also, why is our first game at 4:25? 2 Eastern teams. Why not Texans/Colts instead? Same deal for week 7 vs Carolina. Makes zero sense.

52 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Get to Vegas now, my friend. We're only favored in 3 games so far this season. 

We're dogs in 9 games by 3 points are fewer .. Maybe we flip some of those.

• Like 1

Late Bye week sucks if we have a tough start.  If we start strong it could be a blessing.  But it is pointless if we aren't in contention for playoffs by then.

With this setup, there is no argument to not just start Daniels immediately.  Get him into the swing of things.  The schedule doesn't get easier as it goes on.

We have to win that first Giants game.  Number one it would show a regime change with them whooping on rivera for years.  The NFL gave us a gift with that Giants game at home to start simply because it is winnable.  This is big for ticket sales the rest of the season and having a home town advantage.

Wish we had more prime time games personally.  I like the big lights.  But probably not the year for it.

The cleveland baltimore weeks are going to be really hard on Daniels.  The baltimore game will be interesting for Daniels.  Hopefully he doesn't try and show out for Jackson and get worked.  Would be great if he showed he can pass the ball that week.  That defense is dangerous, I wouldn't want my qb running around on them.

The chicago game is another scary game for our offense.  That defense is scary.  And now the offense has major weapons.  

Other than the bye week seems decent.  But we got the mini bye week 11.   

We basically don't have to travel at all for weeks 5,6,7,8.  This is nice.   The travel on this schedule is quite easy.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 10:03 AM, Troublez said:

I see a very real 8-2 start for us....

3-7 IMO.

The true test to see if things are changing for the better is if Jayden & co. can beat the Giants. There's no way through the last 2 coaching staffs that we should've sucked so much vs the Giants, but we almost always laid an egg vs them. 

When RG3 came in one thing that changed in 2012 immediately is we played better vs the division. If Jayden can do that then, I’ll feel like we have something.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

On 5/15/2024 at 7:04 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

A very late bye week! One Thursday Night Game and 3- 4:00 games, rather have none. 

Need to see them on the field first, but from what I envision with new energy in this team?

10 wins seems doable, imo.

I can see wins vs Tampa & Giants 1st 2 weeks. Both very beatable.

Then, a tough loss @Cinci on Monday Night.

Then, 2 more straight wins vs Arizona & Cleveland. 2 more winnable games.

Then, a loss vs @Baltimore.

Making us 4-2.

Then, another back-to-back win vs Carolina & Chicago. Both at home & winnable.

Catapulting us to 6-2.

Then, a rough November stretch winning only 1 of the next 4 games between Giants, Pittsburgh, Philly & Dallas.

Putting us @ 7-5.

Then, a win vs Tennessee before going into the BYE week. 8-5

Then, we finish winning 2 of the 4 games between Saints, Philly, Atlanta & Dallas.

Giving us a 10-7 finish & a possible WC birth. Or maybe the NFC East has another down year like 2012 & we win Division?

Not impossible, if you eliminate Dallas from Division champ contention right off the bat.

Only competing against Philly & Giants.

1   @ Tampa Bay -Baker likes to thow int's DQ likes to collect them,W    
2   vs NY Giants-Time to break the streak against the Gmen,W    
3   @ Cincinnati-on the road and Joe Burrow(if he is healthy) L    
4   @ Arizona-Road win against another rebuilding team,W    
5   vs Cleveland-Tough loss against tough Browns defense-L    
6   @ Baltimore-Not there yet lol-L    
7   vs Carolinal-just a win-W    
8   vs Chicago-Payback is sweet-W    
9   @ NY Giants-sweep the giants for good measure lol -W    
10   vs Pittsburgh-Protect this house from the terrible towel-W    
11   @ Philadelphia-road loss-L    
12   vs Dallas-Give Jerry heartburn-W    
13   vs Tennessee-Titans -Will who?-W    
14   BYE WEEK    
15   @ New Orleans-Trust someone who lives in LV,Carr blows lol-W    
16   vs Philadelphia-season sweep-L    
17   vs Atlanta-If Falcons need it for playoffs we all know Kirk will choke-W    
18   @ Dallas-Loss in Jerry's wonderland-L------Cant believe I am trying to be more optimistic than Ace .I have them splitting in the division 3-3, 2-3 against the AFC and 6-0 against nfc non division.Last chance to get me excited about this team before I am too old to care!

16 hours ago, TKellion said:
1   @ Tampa Bay -Baker likes to thow int's DQ likes to collect them,W    
2   vs NY Giants-Time to break the streak against the Gmen,W    
3   @ Cincinnati-on the road and Joe Burrow(if he is healthy) L    
4   @ Arizona-Road win against another rebuilding team,W    
5   vs Cleveland-Tough loss against tough Browns defense-L    
6   @ Baltimore-Not there yet lol-L    
7   vs Carolinal-just a win-W    
8   vs Chicago-Payback is sweet-W    
9   @ NY Giants-sweep the giants for good measure lol -W    
10   vs Pittsburgh-Protect this house from the terrible towel-W    
11   @ Philadelphia-road loss-L    
12   vs Dallas-Give Jerry heartburn-W    
13   vs Tennessee-Titans -Will who?-W    
14   BYE WEEK    
15   @ New Orleans-Trust someone who lives in LV,Carr blows lol-W    
16   vs Philadelphia-season sweep-L    
17   vs Atlanta-If Falcons need it for playoffs we all know Kirk will choke-W    
18   @ Dallas-Loss in Jerry's wonderland-L------Cant believe I am trying to be more optimistic than Ace .I have them splitting in the division 3-3, 2-3 against the AFC and 6-0 against nfc non division.Last chance to get me excited about this team before I am too old to care!

6-0 vs the NFC South/the Bears?

Anything is possible but I don't see it.

The Bucs are going to be hard to beat. We don't have anyone who can come close to checking Evans & Godwin. I think Baker & co are going to roast our secondary. Same with Kirk & the Falcons and same with the the Bears. We just don’t have the CBs on the outside to check, DJ Moore - who killed us last year - Rome Oduze & Keenan Allen.

I think we go 2-4 or 3-3 vs the NFC S/Da Bears & vs the NFCE.

I’m really worried we go 0-4 vs the AFC North. Any of those teams could make the playoffs and would if they didn't beat up on one another.