Official 2025 QB Thread

goldfishwars

This is looking like a shocking class. Don’t know anything about Moss yet but Beck and Dart aren’t as good as I thought, never liked Sanders or Ward (Ward looks pretty good I guess), Allar is not a QB, Ewers is probably first for me but even he looks rough at times. 

ergh

12 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is looking like a shocking class. Don’t know anything about Moss yet but Beck and Dart aren’t as good as I thought, never liked Sanders or Ward (Ward looks pretty good I guess), Allar is not a QB, Ewers is probably first for me but even he looks rough at times. 

ergh

Hard class to evaluate because every prospect has major flaws. None of them stand out as guys with elite traits and none of them have been consistently dominant players.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hard class to evaluate because every prospect has major flaws. None of them stand out as guys with elite traits and none of them have been consistently dominant players.

My gut tells me everyone who balked at doing whatever it took to move up this past Draft is going to wish we had in a couple of years. 

There's some guys that won't be in the Draft until 2026 or 2027 and I'm not even looking at them closely yet. Too much can change with a season and a half or more left. Shea Patterson and Christian Hackenberg come to mind. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

My gut tells me everyone who balked at doing whatever it took to move up this past Draft is going to wish we had in a couple of years. 

There's some guys that won't be in the Draft until 2026 or 2027 and I'm not even looking at them closely yet. Too much can change with a season and a half or more left. Shea Patterson and Christian Hackenberg come to mind. 

I could see that. I don't really view any of guy in this class to have the potential to be considered an elite prospect. And there are younger guys in CFB that look like they will be elite prospects. So a team could've balked at trading up for a top tier prospect in 2024 / settles for an average over drafted prospect in 25 / aren't in the market in a potentially elite class in 26.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I could see that. I don't really view any of guy in this class to have the potential to be considered an elite prospect. And there are younger guys in CFB that look like they will be elite prospects. So a team could've balked at trading up for a top tier prospect in 2024 / settles for an average over drafted prospect in 25 / aren't in the market in a potentially elite class in 26.

I'd love to see what defenses are made for Telesco when we skip QB...again lol