Bears are officially on Hard Knocks

2 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

For the most part, the active users who make comments and responses on X are a... certain type of person. I certainly wouldn't be putting much weight in anything these people have to say.

Did you just roast @WindyCity

• Like 1

Finally getting to see episode 1...

Really interesting that Nick Saban says he always stood behind the QB in practice and never called them out in front of the team...given how explosive he could be at times that is a surprise.

Also crazy that DJ signed his deal in the middle of practice then went straight back out there hahaha

15 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Also crazy that DJ signed his deal in the middle of practice then went straight back out there hahaha

This immediately made me think of the meme of the stick figure guy in the corner with the party hat on like “They don’t even know I just signed for $81M guaranteed.” 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Really interesting that Nick Saban says he always stood behind the QB in practice and never called them out in front of the team...given how explosive he could be at times that is a surprise.

He is lying.  He called out QBs all the time.  LOL

19 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I took that stood behind them to mean that he literally stood behind them to see their perspective during practice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TankWilliams said:

I took that stood behind them to mean that he literally stood behind them to see their perspective during practice

So did I to be fair but he also then said he never called them out in front of their teammates…not that it really matters to us but just having watched him in the sidelines all those years I figured he would be super hard on his QBs especially because he knew he could with with defence and a running game so often.

18 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

People on Twitter are saying it was lame.   

Hard Knocks is ALWAYS lame. Thats what is amazing, that year after year everyone forgets that. Its just that we are so starved for football that the orchestra music and the sprinklers and the pads crashing gives everyone a football hard on for a few min.

Overall there is nothing better or worse this year than there has been in the past 4/5 seasons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Hard Knocks is ALWAYS lame. Thats what is amazing, that year after year everyone forgets that. Its just that we are so starved for football that the orchestra music and the sprinklers and the pads crashing gives everyone a football hard on for a few min.

Overall there is nothing better or worse this year than there has been in the past 4/5 seasons

I wouldn't watch if it wasn't Bears.  I haven't watched Hard Knocks in well over a decade.  Aside from clips.  I think I saw the first 2 or 3 seasons in total and that was it.

All In with Rams and AZ Cardinals I thought were pretty good.  I did watch those.

I found the Giants offseason fairly interesting.