TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

4 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I did not know that.  Your Michael DeLorenzo knowledge exceeds mine! 

Nah it was just A Few Good Men reference that bombed lol. 

2 hours ago, Leader said:

I'd be overjoyed with probation only if I was found guilty of trying to strangle someone and throwing them into a fire.

Are you retarded?

He got a year of prison time. Read your own god damn links

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Are you retarded?

He got a year of prison time. Read your own god damn links

You should write screenplays.

That was pretty close to haiku meets Ben Affleck reaming someone out in his Boston accent. 

• Like 1

Guys, I just got fired from my job.  Apparently thirst trap twitch streamers don't like it when you take too long to edit their videos because you touch yourself unceasingly while seeing their face, and really don't like it when you tell them.  All I need is a boss that pays over 10 dollars per month and doesn't mind hearing about my masterbation habits.

22 hours ago, Leader said:

Nope. Not retarded...are you? Clearly I mis-read it.

No, you didn't misread it. You didn't bother to read it.

You looked at the GBPG's garbage headline and since it lined up with your preconceived biases, you didn't look any further into it.

On 6/7/2024 at 4:01 PM, thrILL! said:

Nah it was just A Few Good Men reference that bombed lol. 

My bad, I don't know when I last saw that movie, so I would miss almost everything aside from: "You need me on that wall!" and "You can't handle the truth!"  It even took me a moment to remember if the movie was A Few Good Men or The Thin Red Line.

Full disclosure before I go on this bit of a rant. I'm not a fan of the WNBA but have been following the news. I even watched one of Indiana's games. 

Here are five facts. 

1. The NBA owns 50% of the WNBA. 

2. The NBA subsidizes the WNBA to keep it afloat to the tune of 15 million a year. 

3. Female talking heads are screaming about the inequality of pay between men and women's professional basketball pay. Clearly none of these buffoons knows anything about economics. LMFAO! 

(Makes me want to side with Butker's speech because of #3.) 

4. Attendance and viewership are way up in the WNBA, at Caitlin Clark's games. Teams are actually now taking charter flights! 

5. Many of the other women are jealous because they aren't getting any attention. 

So, riddle me this. How in the **** do you leave Caitlin Clark off the Olympic team? I don't care how much you think she will play, you put her on the team. The viewership would be triple or more if she were on the team. The exposure to women's basketball would be incredible. 

This is got to be one of the single dumbest moves I've seen in sports. It's almost like they'd rather have something to ***** about than grow the game and make bank. 

Side note: I think McAfee is still going to be fired for the 'white *****,' comment. The comment was completely inappropriate. The knives are out. He skated on the Rodgers ordeal; I think his days are numbered. 

End rant, but I reserve the right to pick it up again unless this stupidity stops. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Full disclosure before I go on this bit of a rant. I'm not a fan of the WNBA but have been following the news. I even watched one of Indiana's games. 

Here are five facts. 

1. The NBA owns 50% of the WNBA. 

2. The NBA subsidizes the WNBA to keep it afloat to the tune of 15 million a year. 

3. Female talking heads are screaming about the inequality of pay between men and women's professional basketball pay. Clearly none of these buffoons knows anything about economics. LMFAO! 

(Makes me want to side with Butker's speech because of #3.) 

4. Attendance and viewership are way up in the WNBA, at Caitlin Clark's games. Teams are actually now taking charter flights! 

5. Many of the other women are jealous because they aren't getting any attention. 

So, riddle me this. How in the **** do you leave Caitlin Clark off the Olympic team? I don't care how much you think she will play, you put her on the team. The viewership would be triple or more if she were on the team. The exposure to women's basketball would be incredible. 

This is got to be one of the single dumbest moves I've seen in sports. It's almost like they'd rather have something to ***** about than grow the game and make bank. 

Side note: I think McAfee is still going to be fired for the 'white *****,' comment. The comment was completely inappropriate. The knives are out. He skated on the Rodgers ordeal; I think his days are numbered. 

End rant, but I reserve the right to pick it up again unless this stupidity stops. 

Mcafee absolutely won't be fired. And if you listened to the segment you'd understand why. But go off. He's bringing massive number to the station. 

If ESPN drops him, he'll make more money from and for the next person.

Edited by HighCalebR

On 6/7/2024 at 2:49 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

They just let us stay because we spend literal TENS of dollars on the team each year!

LOL, I'm the NFL's worst nightmare....I don't spend money on overpriced gear or grossly overpriced tickets, and I don't bother with Sunday Ticket (if I had the time, I'd find the money, but I don't have the time)

Tens of dollars would be a GOOD year if they squeezed that out of me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Mcafee absolutely won't be fired. And if you listened to the segment you'd understand why. But go off. He's bringing massive number to the station. 

If ESPN drops him, he'll make more money from and for the next person.

I did listen to the segment, and I know what he was trying to get at. The cancel police are out to get him. 

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I did listen to the segment, and I know what he was trying to get at. The cancel police are out to get him. 

Hell be fine. ESPN had him issue his apology. He reached out to Caitlin directly, shes fine. It's done

18 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Guys, I just got fired from my job.  Apparently thirst trap twitch streamers don't like it when you take too long to edit their videos because you touch yourself unceasingly while seeing their face, and really don't like it when you tell them.  All I need is a boss that pays over 10 dollars per month and doesn't mind hearing about my masterbation habits.

You read that story about Pokimane too? Haha. I can't believe a guy did that. So odd!