Vikings unveil new all-white; Winter Warrior alts

MikeT14

Posted (edited)

Another white alternate helmet -- whoopdi do. Call me if the Jaguars use an aqua helmet (like their jersey color). That would be dope. (Is the word "dope" still a thing?)

If you're into these Vikings alternates, they will wear them Week 15 on MNF against Chicago.

Edited by Mr.UFO
  • Like 1

Seeing these beautiful unis makes me wish the Raiders dabbled in new uniforms once in a while. Never going full away from the classic, but doing a cool black out alternate or something would be fire.

F4Y0W2sWEAABDkg.jpg:large

All Black concept by @ra1dernat10n on Instagram. What y'all think about em?  : r/raiders

We sure as hell have an elite color scheme and logo, do something new with it!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Seeing these beautiful unis makes me wish the Raiders dabbled in new uniforms once in a while. Never going full away from the classic, but doing a cool black out alternate or something would be fire.

F4Y0W2sWEAABDkg.jpg:large

All Black concept by @ra1dernat10n on Instagram. What y'all think about em?  : r/raiders

We sure as hell have an elite color scheme and logo, do something new with it!

I like the black helmet with the black jersey, but I would go with the silver pants to break up all the black. Also, I don't know why the Raiders never went with black pants when they wear white jerseys.

• Like 1