Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

hey guys im back from vacation but somehow aggrivated the RCE in my left eye so im in a lot of pain right now (especially staring at a screen). my eye doctor thinks it should start to feel better soon so i don't think it will impact the schedule but im still unable to update the thread for now. thanks for understanding

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

hey guys im back from vacation but somehow aggrivated the RCE in my left eye so im in a lot of pain right now (especially staring at a screen). my eye doctor thinks it should start to feel better soon so i don't think it will impact the schedule but im still unable to update the thread for now. thanks for understanding

Get better. Just a few deals and some lame banter. Not missing much.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh damn, take all the time you need

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

sounds like Dark Mode is the answer